News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Goodgame Empire

Started by Søren, January 29, 2015, 09:26:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Søren

Anyone play it? I used to, but IRL stuff got in the way. I had a AWESOME second in command of my alience. But he left and it sorta fell apart because all the members went inactive.

I'm retired from the forum

Delthion

I used to, but it just got boring. By the way, it's not a awesome, it's an awesome. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Søren

Quote from: Delthion on January 29, 2015, 10:15:10 PM
By the way, it's not a awesome, it's an awesome. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Back to GGE, I liked it. It's complicated, but I liked it. I had like, three castles and outposts and stuff. I'm trying to get back into it. I was hoping that some members might want to start an alience, but I'm not sure who would like to join.

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Rusvul

What is goodgame empire? You've left us completely in the dark in that respect. :P

Søren

It's a statagy game, set in medieval times. You can occupy and command castles and order troop movements. You can be in a alliance with other members, and alliances can go to war or make pacts with each other. You can also explore and concur new kingdom if you have a high enough rank.

Blaggut

~Just a soft space boi~

Delthion

Another one very much like it is Grepolis. But it's set in ancient Greece and isn't nearly as fun as it used to be, at first you could only take over cities when you had a 8000-10000 point city but now you have to take ones earlier.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Søren

Forge of Empires is also similar.
Anyway, anyone interested in starting and becoming an alience?

The Mask

I'm happy too! Tell me how to :D
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

Tungro

I am on if anyone is still interested