News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Celtic Symbols

Started by Tungro, March 04, 2019, 02:17:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tungro

Found a cool quiz and I thought it would be interesting to see what everyone else's results would be,
https://www.quizony.com/which-celtic-symbol-are-you/index.html

For Symbols We Have:
Nadaz and Grey,
Dara Knot
Based on the strong roots of the oak tree, the Dara represents strength. It is used as either a reminder of your inherent strength and divine roots or as a talisman to give you strength and a connection to your divine inner resources.

Wite, Ouro, and Kreg
St. Brigid's Cross
Brigid's cross may or may not predate St. Brigid of Ireland, but either way, the cross is thought to protect the inhabitants of a home from fire, hunger, and evil, and protects the land, nature, and animals. Both Brigid the goddess and Brigid the saint represent female capability, equality, and power, making this a good symbol for women who are or want to be empowered.

Jet,
Shield Knot
This shield protected people from danger or illness. It was placed near the sick or worn by those who felt they were in either physical danger or needed protection from dangerous supernatural forces. Wear it for good vibes and renewed health!

Tungro and Corn,
Spiral Knot
The overarching theme of the spiral knot is growth throughout eternal life. Its one continuous line represents movement and growth through whatever your path is, whether it be birth/life/death, spirit/mind/body, or past/present/future.

For Animals We Have:
Wite: Owl
Tungro: Deer

The Grey Coincidence

Dara Knot
Based on the strong roots of the oak tree, the Dara represents strength. It is used as either a reminder of your inherent strength and divine roots or as a talisman to give you strength and a connection to your divine inner resources.
Profile by the wonderful Vizon.

Also, behold this shiny medal! How I got it is a secret...

Also, also, I am running fanfic conteeeeeests!

Tungro

Spiral Knot
The overarching theme of the spiral knot is growth throughout eternal life. Its one continuous line represents movement and growth through whatever your path is, whether it be birth/life/death, spirit/mind/body, or past/present/future.

The Witessss

St. Brigid's Cross
Brigid's cross may or may not predate St. Brigid of Ireland, but either way, the cross is thought to protect the inhabitants of a home from fire, hunger, and evil, and protects the land, nature, and animals. Both Brigid the goddess and Brigid the saint represent female capability, equality, and power, making this a good symbol for women who are or want to be empowered.
the wwwiiiiiitttttttteeeeessssssss!

Jetthebinturong

Tried to take the quiz but it asked really vague questions and offered stupid answers, so I guess I'll never know.
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Tungro

Don't worry if you didn't understand it, certain people have different talents

Jetthebinturong

*Raises eyebrow* I wasn't worried. And I did understand it, what little of it I read, anyway.

Edit: Well I pushed through the questions that didn't apply to me by choosing the answer that best fit.

Shield Knot
This shield protected people from danger or illness. It was placed near the sick or worn by those who felt they were in either physical danger or needed protection from dangerous supernatural forces. Wear it for good vibes and renewed health!

Nadaz, voice of the host

It matters not what you fight, but what you fight for.

The Witessss

the wwwiiiiiitttttttteeeeessssssss!

The Grey Coincidence

Like me!
High five Nadaz!
Profile by the wonderful Vizon.

Also, behold this shiny medal! How I got it is a secret...

Also, also, I am running fanfic conteeeeeests!

Tungro

Dara Knot

Jetthebinturong

Tungro

Cornflower MM

I got Spiral Knot with Tungro.

Tungro

Yay! I am not the only one!