"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Terrius Pawslash Of Salamandastron

Started by Coobreedan, November 18, 2011, 04:55:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Coobreedan

Prologue
What was Salamandastron?
Little Terrius Pawslash stared at the great fire mountian from his house.  
"What's that you're looking at, Terry?" His father said, patting him on the head.
"Salamandadadastron!" He replied. "The fire mountain!"
"They say dragons live there, Terry."
"I will slay them and take the mountain."
"You will, eh? Well, you'll need to eat your greens to get big and strong then."
Terrius ignored him. He stood and stared.
Then he saw something!
A hare was walking towards the mountain! He grabbed his stick and ran out of the door without his parents noticing.

Part 1
It had been a long time since Terrius Pawslash had met the hare.
The hare had revealed one big secret: there were no dragons in Salamandastron. This secret would be dangerous in the wrong hands, so Terrius had kept it to himself.
Of course, the secret still was in the wrong hands. Terrius wanted to destroy Salamandastron. He took out his staff and walked around the perimeter of the fire mountain. Nothing showing a way in so far.
Then he heard a noise. He looked up and saw a huge dragon staring right at him.
"AAAAAAAAH! THAT HARE LIED!" He screamed as he ran away.

Meanwhile, inside the mountain, a badger was laughing.
"What was that about no dragons?" He shouted to one of his hares.

Part 2
Now that Terrius "knew there were dragons", he was getting more prepared than ever. He had just killed someone and took their sword, bought some rope and attached a hook on top and practised fighting skills.
He stood staring at the mountain with more anger than ever before. Then he saw something that made him even angrier.
A rat was climbing up the mountain!
Those filthy rats! As a mouse, Terrius always hated rats. But he hated this one more than any other.
It was now time for a race up Salamandastron. The race up Salamandastron.
He threw up his rope and it hooked over the edge of the fire mountain. He climbed as fast as he was, and was catching up with the rat.
"Stay away!" Terrius shouted. "The mountain is mine!"
"Ah, Terrius Pawslash." The mysterious rat said. "You happen to be in my Death Book."
"Who are you?" Terrius asked.
"A long time ago, your parents fought alongside me. Then they turned on me, so I vowed I would kill their child. And now I can."
The mysterious rat pulled out a sword and cut Terrius's rope. Terrius fell to the ground, and the rat jumped next to him. The rat put a sword to Terruis's neck.
"Please....no...." Terrius pleaded.
The rat sliced the sword through Terrius Pawslash's neck. It was done. Gritttian Creekbound had won again.

I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Taggerung The Otter

For GOD so loved the world he gave his only begotton SON so that whoever belived in him would not parish but live eternal life.

Oh yeah...buitiful verse... :D

Nightfire

It's really good, but kinda sad that the main character got killed so easily. I think that it would have been nice if we knew why a young mouse wanted to conquer Salamandastron, though. The part with the badger scaring him with the stone dragon made me laugh.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Coobreedan

I made it as a background to my RPing character, Creek.
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Nightfire

Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Tiria Wildlough

Very funny. I like the part with the hare. "THAT HARE LIED!" :D :D :D
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Coobreedan

Osu

*Mission Start!: Osu Belated Commenting on the Fanfiction in This Forum!*

So this line in particular:
Quote from: Coobreedan on November 18, 2011, 04:55:21 PM"AAAAAAAAH! THAT HARE LIED!" He screamed as he ran away.
I just want it known that whenever I feel sad I think of this line and start giggling.

Poor Terrius, he never had a chance, did he? Oddly enough I quite liked his character... so OF COURSE he gets killed off in the end, haha. It's a shame the author doesn't appear to be returning to the forum, I would have liked to see more with Terrius.
Redwall is always open, its tables laden, to you and any of good heart.

The Skarzs

Okay, I know this is an old topic, but I don't understand it. Too many odd twists.
TOO many.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Osu

Yeah, it's pretty random. XD I try not to read too much into it, haha.
Redwall is always open, its tables laden, to you and any of good heart.