News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Jarky's Art!

Started by Jarky Thistlebrush, September 03, 2019, 09:07:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jarky Thistlebrush

I am currently doing requests, due to complete lack of creativity....
The following is a list of things to bring on holiday:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

The Grey Coincidence

Profile by the wonderful Vizon.

Also, behold this shiny medal! How I got it is a secret...

Also, also, I am running fanfic conteeeeeests!

Tungro

Lol, I can put together an instructional image on how to put up images on the forum using imgur @Jarky Thistlebrush

Jarky Thistlebrush

42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

Tungro

Here it is! (Sorry if the image is big/unorganized, I am using windows when I usually do mac)
Spoiler
[close]

Jarky Thistlebrush

I couldn't figure it out, but I can link it.

Jetthebinturong

Just right click the image. Should come up with an option that says "copy image URL/location." Click that, then paste that link in a post

[img]in between these tags.[/img]
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Jarky Thistlebrush

Ah, never mind. This works just as well.
(I think the problem is they don't end in JPG)

Jarky Thistlebrush

Double post.
I think that sort of worked?

The Skarzs

Well, I can see them through the links.
Nice!
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jarky Thistlebrush

I drew the cow one ages ago, and I won a t-shirt with the cassowary one!

Russa Nodrey

Wow! Those are really good! I especially like the cow.
Freddy

shisteer of nothing much

Nice! I like the handfish, they're very fascinating. Good job!
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Jarky Thistlebrush

One-Eye the wildcat

Dost thou hath deviantart?
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!