Your Redwall Collection

Started by DanielofRedwall, December 28, 2011, 07:08:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DanielofRedwall

Well, what's your "Redwall" collection like? Which books do you own? Do you have any other accessories that are "Redwall" related? Do you own any other books by Brian Jacques?

I own quite a bit:
REDWALL BOOKS
 books
The Rogue Crew (Philomel US hardback), signed copy of The Sable Quean (Philomel US hardback), signed copy of Doomwyte (Philomel US hardback), Eulalia! (Penguin UK large paperback), High Rhulain (Penguin UK large paperback), Rakkety Tam (Penguin UK large paperback), Loamhedge (Penguin UK paperback), Triss (Ace Fantasy US paperback), The Taggerung (Red Fox UK paperback), Marlfox (Red Fox UK paperback), The Long Patrol (Red Fox UK paperback), The Pearls of Lutra (Red Fox UK paperback), Mattimeo (Ace Fantasy US paperback), Redwall (Red Fox UK paperback), Salamandastron (Red Fox UK paperback), The Bellmaker (Red Fox UK paperback), Mariel of Redwall (Red Fox UK Paperback), Outcast of Redwall (Red Fox UK paperback reissued 2007), The Legend of Luke (Red Fox UK paperback), Mossflower (Red Fox UK paperback), Martin the Warrior (Firebird Fantasy US paperback), Lord Brocktree (Red Fox UK paperback).
[close]
OTHER REDWALL RELATED BOOKS
 other Redwall books
Tribes of Redwall: Mice, Redwall Friend and Foe, Redwall Map and Riddler, Redwall Cookbook, Redwall Graphic Novel.
[close]
OTHER BRIAN JACQUES BOOKS
Other Brian Jacques books
"The Ribbajack" (Puffin paperback), All of the 'Castaways of the Flying Dutchman' books.
[close]
FIGURINES
Figurines
Grumm, Laterose, Bungo.
[close]

Note: I took down the photos because instead of making it easier as I thought it would it made it harder to see the books clearly and was a general nuisance for me.

Received mostly negative reviews.

Tiria Wildlough

Nice! I will take a photo of my Redwall books later. I can't really do it right now. :(
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Icefire

Nice!
Rather than taking pictures, I'm just going to name them all.

I own Martin the Warrior (which I'll need to replace soon...it's "well loved"), Mossflower, Legend of Luke, Mariel of Redwall, Bellmaker, Salamandastron, 2 copies of Mattimeo (as one needed replacing, but hasn't quite died yet), Long Patrol, Marlfox, Taggerung, and Triss. I also own Castaways of the Flying Dutchman and Angel's Call.....at least, I think that's the title. My mind's blanking right now.

My family owns Lord Brocktree, Outcast of Redwall, and Pearls of Lutra. One brother owns Loamhedge and the other owns Eulalia.

We also have the first Urso Brunov book, but I kind of don't want to count it. :P

OH! And we have the Redwall Cookbook.

I think that's it...
Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!

Matthias720

I have all the main books, the Castaways books, and all the posters except for Otters. I also have every episode of the TV show recorded on VHS.

Taggerung_of_Redwall

My books are a lot less varied than yours, Daniel.
My books are from Redwall to The Sable Quean, all either U.S. Firebird or U.S. Ace editions. Most of the later ones are the Ace editions.
And my copies of Doomwyte and The Sable Quean are the newer repackaged Firebird editons of the Redwall series. I preferred the old, to be honest.
I have no other Redwall-related works. I hope to change that soon.
Especially read the Castaway books, though that's more a Jacques collection than a Redwall one.
Start building something beautiful and just put the hate away

DanielofRedwall

Quote from: Taggerung_of_Redwall on December 29, 2011, 03:12:25 AM
My books are a lot less varied than yours, Daniel.
My books are from Redwall to The Sable Quean, all either U.S. Firebird or U.S. Ace editions. Most of the later ones are the Ace editions.
And my copies of Doomwyte and The Lady Shael are the newer repackaged Firebird editons of the Redwall series. I preferred the old, to be honest.
I have no other Redwall-related works. I hope to change that soon.
Especially read the Castaway books, though that's more a Jacques collection than a Redwall one.
The Lady Shael?  :D
Received mostly negative reviews.

Taggerung_of_Redwall

Start building something beautiful and just put the hate away

winifred

I've tried to post pics it never works :(oh well.Here's my collection:
The long patrol,pearls of lutra,marlfox,taggerung,mariel of redwall,the bellmaker,triss,salamandastron,mossflower and 2 copys of the ledgend of luke.1 I own the second a gift I need to give.The redwall cookbook along with taggerung(which I got this christmas)the redwll friend and foe and the tribes of redwall otters(for my birthday)and the tribes of redwall badgers, and I am currently waiting for the redwall map and riddler in the mail to come.
I am hoping to collect all the books and some figurines,pins and the episodes.(put the bug in my family's ear!  ;D )
Sherlock
Doctor Who
Beyond the Western Deep
Mouseguard
Ranger's Apprentice
Lord of the Rings
The Chronicles of Narnia
The Book Thief
Harry Potter
Percy Jackson
:D
And many many more...

Captain Tammo

I have all the redwall books, the castaways series, season 1 of redwall, the redwall movie, map and riddler, friend or foe, and the build your own abbey kit
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Tiria Wildlough

Ooh! I need the High Rhulain badge! :o ;D
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Rollo the Baby Bankvole

I only have Mattimeo (Paperback) xD
I've read Mattimeo, Salamandastron, The Pearls of Lutra, The Taggerung, Triss, Eulalia!, Lord Brocktree, The Legend of Luke, The Bellmaker & The Long Patrol! xD
??Just close your eyes, the sun is going down, you'll be alright, noone

Skipper

i have redwall cookbook
redwall notebook
2 redwall bookmarks (different)
redwall
mossflower
lord brocktree
marlfox
mattimeo
pearls of lutra
salamandastron
the legend of luke
outcast of redwall
taggerung
high rhulain
mariel of redwall
rakkety tam
eulalia
doomwyte
i have read all of them execept the sable queen and the rouge crew. i will try to get pics

Lutra

Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

Lily

Books:
Redwall x2 - The UK paperback and 10th anniversary edition, Mossflower x3 - One copy is in two halves so I had to buy a replacement and I have another version in Japanese, Mattimeo, Mariel of Redwall, Salamandastron, Martin the Warrior, The Bellmaker, Outcast of Redwall, Pearls of Lutra, The Long Patrol, Marlfox, The Legend of Luke, Lord Brocktree, Taggerung, Triss, Loamhedge, Rakkety Tam, High Rhulain, Eulalia!, Doomwyte, The Sable Quean, The Rogue Crew (kindle edition only)

All of my copies are some version of the UK paperback up until Outcast, then they're all the UK hardback versions or whatever came out first!

Picture books:
The Great Redwall Feast, A Redwall Winter's Tale

Audiobooks:
Redwall (UK abridged version)
Rakkety Tam (iTunes version)

DVDs:
That movie version they made out of the first cartoon... I found it in a bargain store in New Zealand!

Misc:

A set of collector cards from years ago...
Redwall diary from... 1996, I think?
Tribes of Redwall: Badgers
Tribes of Redwall: Mice
Tribes of Redwall: Otters
Redwall Map and Riddler
Build-your-own Redwall Abbey
Friend and Foe
Redwall Graphic Novel

I also have all the Castaways books, Seven Strange and Ghostly Tales and The Ribbajack. Most of this stuff is back in Australia so I can't tell you exactly what I have, but this is the gist of it I think.

Cheesethief

i mostly get my books from the library but i have redwall and rogue crew, the first and the last i guess.