News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Girls like me!

Started by Redwallfan7, February 18, 2012, 04:42:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jasper

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Faiyloe on August 03, 2014, 06:26:10 PM
Like You think I wouldn't It is in my Every interest!

I said, I dare you. Go ahead. Do it.

Delthion

Must not... no, ahhh! REVIVE!!!
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

HOW COULD YOU, YOU FIEND!!
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

I'm sorry I could not control myself!
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Delthion on August 21, 2014, 08:22:16 PM
Must not... no, ahhh! REVIVE!!!

OOOOOOOOOOOORRRRAAAAAACLLLLLLL
LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Delthion

No, not again, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! REE- no, *gasp.* REVIVE!!!

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Delthion

I don't care anymore... But by saying that I just revived the topic! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Delthion

Delthion

I think probably Sister Armel...

Maudie

Oh, Rakkety Tam. Or Deyna. Or Samkim. On a non Redwall note, Leo Valdez or Percy Jackson.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Delthion

If you choose Rakkety Tam, does that mean you're Armel and I'm Tam?

Maudie

Nope. I don't like Armel much. But I am a lot like Brooky!
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3