News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Corrupt-a-Wish

Started by Matthias720, March 20, 2012, 08:07:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mhera

Granted! You are know are a rich cat-man who possesses the Atlantic and Pacific oceans who's never tired. Using your boundless energy and shapeshifting prowess you usurp very throne and position of power you notice. Eventually you're King of the World and everyone hates you. The mafia, Frozen fans (who are by now a demographic billions strong and in the prime of their lives), and a chess club unite and overthrow you. The world quickly recovers from the results of your various follies and forgets about you. When you are mentioned in a tiny sidebar in history textbooks, ("No information regarding this historical figure will be on the test, students,") it's with the tag line "Weirdest tyrant ever."

I wish I never had to floss again

Jetthebinturong

The Yakuza are Chinese.....

Granted, you lose all your teeth in an accident

I wish I could go to Japan
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Lady Ashenwyte

Granted, but you get lost in Edo.

I wish my throat ulcers went away.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

James Gryphon

Quote from: WikipediaYakuza, also known as gokudo, are members of transnational organized crime syndicates originating in Japan.

Granted, but it turns out that in some bizarre way, the ulcers are protecting your throat. After they're gone, you get a permanent case of strep throat.

I wish that the government didn't waste so much money.
« Subject to editing »

Jetthebinturong

Gah, why must you lie to me TV shows?????

Granted but everything worthwhile they spend it on now breaks or fails

I wish for the ability of unlimited flight that is completely under my control and I can land and lift off when I want to (let's see you corrupt that)

"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

James Gryphon

Granted, but in the age of constant surveillance, radar almost immediately spots you flying. The air force and media are scrambled to investigate the appearance of an undocumented aircraft. Once it's discovered that it's a flying person, you become the #1 story in the news. You now have to stay up in the sky to get any peace; your house is 24/7 surrounded by news reporters and government men wanting to spy on you and your family, and everywhere else you go people bother you asking for autographs.

I wish that off-brand oat cereals tasted as good as Cheerios.
« Subject to editing »

Mhera

Granted! They taste so good that Walmart, Target, etc. can now get away with charging the the same price for the generic brand as they do for the real Cheerios.

I wish it were 80 degrees Fahrenheit inside the room I'm currently occupying

Eulaliaaa!

Granted, now the other rooms are a completely different tempature. Whenever you pass through the room, you can feel the difference and I drives you insane.

I wish I had a pet short tailed hawk named Scarleth that was completely tame, very healthy, legal to own, and had a long lifespawn. (Corrupt that!)
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Søren

Granted, but your dog eats it on the first day.
I wish I had a bigger Spotify playlist.

I'm retired from the forum

James Gryphon

Granted; it has every song ever recorded. You never hear any song you like more than once, and most of it is music that you hate.

I wish that the bed was always covered with clean sheets, blankets, pillows, etc., without me having to wash them or do any laundry work.
« Subject to editing »

Izeroth

Granted. Your bed is always covered with clean sheets, pillows, blankets, etc.. They're made out of stainless steel, so you never have to wash them.

I wish I was instantly teleported to Costa Rica..

Delthion

Granted! You are teleported to 5000 feet on top of an airplane, unfortunately, a seagull flies into the engine, and the plane falls to the ground, you have huge butterflies then you wake up, to a land ruled by monkeys who say that humans can be used for little more than slaves.

I wish that I could have every mod that I wanted on my minecraft with no crashing or bugs or viruses...
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Søren

Granted, but you hate minecraft now.
I wish blue was red.

James Gryphon

Granted. All blue is red. The sky is red and the oceans are red. People are no longer feeling blue, they're now seeing red. Everyone that is depressed now feels angry, and decide to go commit mayhem. This and the other aggressive feelings brought on by the color red fill the earth with violence, and WWIII is soon declared. Your city is filled with gunshots, house-to-house fighting, and constant killing. Murder becomes the #1 cause of human fatalities on the earth, and it's all your fault.

I wish that I could get over this writer's block in OO.
« Subject to editing »

Søren

Granted, but you insult Sandpaw and he kills you first.I sorta hope that happens Hehehehehehehe
I wish I knew more about Rembrant.