News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

New Forum Appearence Poll

Started by Matthias720, April 02, 2012, 08:28:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What do you think about the way the forum looks, after the April Fools Day prank?

I hate it! Make it go back to the way it was.
3 (9.7%)
I don't like it, but I'll put up with it until it changes back.
4 (12.9%)
I don't care either way.
3 (9.7%)
I like it, but I don't want it to stay this way. Keep it around for a little while longer, though.
18 (58.1%)
I love it! I don't want it to go back to the way it was!
3 (9.7%)

Total Members Voted: 30

Voting closed: April 04, 2012, 08:28:37 PM

Matthias720

This poll will run for 2 days. After that, the forum staff will make the appropriate changes based on public opinion.

Mad Maudie

Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Captain Tammo

I like the changes, keeps the forum even more interesting! I recommend changing stuff like this often! Like a Day where everything is transformed into salamandastron or castle floret, green isle, etc.
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

DeathRage

Quote from: Captain Tammo on April 02, 2012, 08:55:04 PM
I like the changes, keeps the forum even more interesting! I recommend changing stuff like this often! Like a Day where everything is transformed into salamandastron or castle floret, green isle, etc.

I agree with this!
I am Deathrage. Leader of a horde of rats. Bow to me. If you do not... You will see.

Dannflower Reguba

I might like it if it was something else.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Ceteruler

love that idea.

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Lutra

This I can agree with. :)
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

Mad Maudie

i do admit it would be cool...
Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Primrosewarrior

It would be confuzeling at first.

DeathRage

But after that it would be fun!
I am Deathrage. Leader of a horde of rats. Bow to me. If you do not... You will see.

Tannsrall

Ya! Keep it interesting. Change we things are running a little slow.
if you not shoopid then don' ask shoopid questions - mousebabe from Bellmaker

I am the law!

-

brocka

If the appearance doesn't go back to the familiar format, or a slight, fun variant, then it isn't a prank. Shock for its own sake is pointless. Fun is the use of the unexpected that stops short of being distorted or grotesque. Please change to the old format or a warmer, more Abbey-oriented one. The forum is called Redwall, not Vermin, please. 

BrookSkimmer

I love the idea of having the forum change sometimes to a different Redwall location! It was quite a treat to be Captain Rasconza for a while though. I love the vermin characters!  ;D

WildDoogyPlumm

Totally agree!
"Guid warriors cannae rest 'til those dirty slayers are paid out in steel for their crimes, ye ken?" - Doogy