News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Return to the North Coast. ( By Soren the Warrior )

Started by Søren, April 08, 2012, 01:25:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Søren

Ok, got his name. What was the name of the Abbess in Pearls of Lutra ?

I'm retired from the forum

Dannflower Reguba

"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Søren

Dannflower Reguba

Welcome, Any other names? This is fun!

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Søren

I will let you know when I need them. Almost done with chapter one! :D

Dannflower Reguba

Søren

Here you go.

Return to the North Coast

Chapter one.
"Steady, careful, just a little higher."  The young mouse raised the shield of Martin the Warrior higher.  PING!   The wooden sword bounced off the shield.  "Good, good."  Said Martin II, who was the Redwall Abbey Warrior.   At the time, he was training a younger mouse named Dophel.  Dophel was a youngling when he arrived at Redwall.  He diden't have parents with him. He never said much but when Martin said that he would train the young mouse, Dophel's life got a hole lot better.  He would wake up in the morning, get on his training suit and wait out side Martin's room until he was ready to train.  
  "Who! That one was close!" Martin was letting him use the shield of Martin the Warrior, the founder of the Abbey that they lived in.  Martin II was named after Martin the Warrior.  They were training in the Abbey courtyard, despite of the constant presence of the vermin camp outside.
 The vermin had camped out there for three weeks now.  They attacked the Abbey when they first show up.  They were did not know that there was a warrior in the abbey.  Now there leader, Swifften Sidestaber, a evil weasel who once had a dream about ruling Redwall Abbey. But since then he has had nothing good happen to him. This was his last day at the abbey. "One more time." he thought to himself. "One more time."
  Abbess Tansy was in Great Hall when Martin came to see her.  "Abbess," he said. "There is something I must talk to you about."  "What's that?" She said.  Abbess Tansy was the first hedgehog abbess or abbot ever to be at Redwall. "I think that young Dophel is ready to try to use the sword of Martin the Warrior."  Tansy looked at him in a funny way. "Why would you need to tell me that? If you think he is ready, then why ask?" "Well its just that because that he is a outsider of Redwall I wanted to get your approval." Abbey Tansy smiled at him. Martin was the careful one. "Of corse he has my approval Martin! If he did not, then I would have let him train with you." "Oh of corse! Sorry to bother you Abbess. You are sure right?" Tansy waved him off. "Yes Martin, I'm sure."

I will have more soon! Oh, and I change the title of this topic! Sorry for the short chapters, long ones get to me. ;)

Dannflower Reguba

Pretty good! AND THE NAMES I HELPED WITH WERE USED!!!! :D

Søren

Dannflower Reguba

Dannflor

Ya let's keep going I will help if you will let me
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

Søren

Dannflor

A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

Dannflower Reguba

Søren

Now I need a name for the bad guys second in command. How about a ferret. :) A boy.