News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

That akward moment when....

Started by winifred, April 11, 2012, 05:42:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Basically I don't know how to delete polls. xD

AWESOME!
6 (33.3%)
Wow
2 (11.1%)
Haha
4 (22.2%)
I can explain!
6 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Hickory

TAMW the posst above yours prompts you to type

EWWWWWWWWWW
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Lady Ashenwyte

TAMW when you're reading an M rated fanfic and you come to the awkward part.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Eulaliaaa!

That awkward moment when you accidentally insult your mother's cooking in front of her and all the guests. Oh how I wish I would've kept my mouth shut.
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

CaptainRocktree

Quote from: Eulaliaaa! on June 03, 2015, 11:33:28 PM
That awkward moment when you accidentally insult your mother's cooking in front of her and all the guests. Oh how I wish I would've kept my mouth shut.
Happens to the best of us matey.  ;D
Not all those who wander are lost.
J.R.R Tolkien

Maudie

That awkward moment when everywhere you go (including the Redwall site) you get reminded that soon you'll be old enough to drive and you haven't even seen a driver's manual in two years.  :P
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Søren

Quote from: Mask on July 30, 2015, 04:13:04 AM
That awkward moment when everywhere you go (including the Redwall site) you get reminded that soon you'll be old enough to drive and you haven't even seen a driver's manual in two years.  :P
I'll be old enough soon, and I've barely read the exact requirements. :P

I'm retired from the forum

Norham Waterpaw

TAMW you're innocently scrolling down the posts on the forum, and you're using a device with a small screen like an ipod, and you accidentally hit the "Report to Moderator" button for some random person.
And then you back out of the page as quickly as possible and for some reason you're worried the other members saw that.

:P
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Søren

Quote from: Norham Waterpaw on July 30, 2015, 01:38:38 PM
TAMW you're innocently scrolling down the posts on the forum, and you're using a device with a small screen like an ipod, and you accidentally hit the "Report to Moderator" button for some random person.
And then you back out of the page as quickly as possible and for some reason you're worried the other members saw that.

:P
I've done that far too often.

Skyblade

That awkward moment when there's an intimate couple nearby.

That awkward moment when you answer a question with confidence and it's completely wrong.

That awkward moment when you need to use the bathroom where there is no toilet.

That awkward moment when these actually relate to you ;)

That awkard moment when you think, "That would never happen to me" and it does.

That awkard moment when things get lost in translation.

That awkward moment when you have to watch emotional movie scenes with other people.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

CaptainRocktree

TAMW Your coming home from vacation on the intersate And there is a huge military convoy up ahead, Then your dad decides to get in the middle of the convoy to get through the traffic xD (This did happen to me..  ;D)
J.R.R Tolkien

Eulaliaaa!

That awkward moment when you and your family watch a sad, emotional movie and everybody's crying except you.
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Maudie

Quote from: Eulaliaaa! on August 02, 2015, 10:03:43 PM
That awkward moment when you and your family watch a sad, emotional movie and everybody's crying except you.
Always me. Always.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

CaptainRocktree

TAMW you realize Soren has been on the forums since 2012...  :o
J.R.R Tolkien

Søren

Quote from: CaptainRocktree on August 03, 2015, 06:16:27 PM
TAMW you realize Soren has been on the forums since 2012...  :o
Yup. Sorta.

Skyblade

That slightly awkward moment when you wonder how Captain Rock got that information.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!