News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Minecraft redwall server! Gonna be awesome!

Started by Gears, April 18, 2012, 03:26:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gonff the Mousethief

Well, we are getting close to finishing, so I hope we can have it up next week or the next at latest.
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Gonff the Mousethief

Alright, big update! We have all of the ranks, kits, systems, and other stuff finished. We are touching up on the final things right now. I will get a new thread up for the new topic. It will have new pics and a bunch of improvements from the old thread and server. This will be great! Cant Wait! We should open either Monday or Tuesday, so keep posted! :D
The message of Lewis;
And the heart of Milne.

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

CaptainRocktree

Yep!, We've got some pretty awesome stuff coming!
Not all those who wander are lost.
J.R.R Tolkien

FastFang

Ohhh man I'm exited

The somagames server is pretty dead or so I thought, but today like, four people joined the server!

anyway it's still a weird post-apocalyptic place. (I saw things...)

google translate saved my life!

Mossbrook

? I have bought my minecraft account from minecraft.net, so does that mean I've paid for  minecraft? Or does it mean I have to pay to play the server?
Mossbank the Black

Gonff the Mousethief

Well, Me and Rocktree have stared a new Redwall server, and this one is shut down. One question: Do you have the application?
The message of Lewis;
And the heart of Milne.

Mossbrook

Mossbank the Black

Mossbrook

My in game name is Mossbrook, but if you mean my username, it's flash2b. My age is nine. I have good experience with roleplay and building, as I have played minecraft for over a year now. I do love red wall.
I have read fifteen of the books! I know a ton about red wall. The secret word is Matthias. I have no clue what the difference between free or paid mc is. I bought my account from minecraft.net, if that's what you mean. Again, my name is Mossbrook. My occupation is.. Playing minecraft, I guess. If you mean, like, in game, then I'm a squirrel wearing a hare costume and Is currently fooling the hares into letting me into the long patrol. I don't really have a history. My description is a black squirrel with two black spoons stuck on my ears to make them look like hare's ears. My tail is rather short for a squirrel, so it can be passed for a hare's tail, even though they think it's rather long. My species is a squirrel. I hope I get accepted into the server!
-Mossbrook the Black
Mossbank the Black

Luftwaffles

~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

Gonff the Mousethief

You are accepted, but please use the other topic for questions.
The message of Lewis;
And the heart of Milne.

Mossbrook

What? How do I do the Application? I thought I had to fil it out as a comment. ????
Mossbank the Black

Dannflower Reguba

Can we get a mod to close this please? We've got the topic up for the new server now, and it'd be helpful if we didn't have two separate topics. Or they could be merged?
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Mossbrook

I'm, like, really confused. Ok. You've started a new server, correct? Now, do I have to go to an entirely different website to fill out an entirely different application? I've already done the one on minecraft-forums,
But is that one, like, invalid, or... do I have to fill it out in some other site now the server is changed?
Mossbank the Black