News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Castaway

Started by Griffen, May 29, 2012, 09:28:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Griffen

PROLOG: The crew of Intrepid are lost in fog, one crew member yells starboard while another is screeching port-side. The captain still unconscious from a previous encounter with vermin. All of the crew flew forward as the ship hits an reef, lanterns catch fire to the deck. The second mate yells abandon ship, all of the crew jump of the sinking ship. Out in the open water, getting weaker and weaker the crew drop all their gear to stay afloat longer. A day passes when land is spotted, the bunch that survived swim and make it to the island.

Ferien

His paws tightly gripping around the hedge hog. Even now he still was holding on to him, land or water Ferien was to scared to let go.

kindle

"Land! Land!" She yelled while kissing the sand. Looking around she saw the few survivors that made it, and thought of the many the didn't.

Keen

Keen was in pain, a lot of pain. He couldn't let it show, because it only shows weakness. He walked up to Treeflyer "stay put! Don't move till I get back or I swear!!" He threatened while looking for the other passengers he was in charge of.

redwallgurl

Bera was happy to see land and sought out the head cook wondering if it was safe enough to look for food. SH esuspected most beasts would be hungry.
Fun. is a fantastic band.

Redwaller

Bardol Tharter saw Bera. "O'er 'ere!" he yelled. "We need to find som' vittles! You can let go o' me now, young Ferien. "

redwallgurl

Coming to the cook quickly she asked him,"Shouldn't we ask Keen before we go? If we got lost or something he should know so he could save us."
Fun. is a fantastic band.

Griffen

Ferien

Dropping down, he looked up to see the hedge hog that'd saved him. "wheres my father?" he asked, wondering around the beach.

Dannflower Reguba

Pleef Swiftstriker gasped... He was alive! The Cheetah was quite angry, "Who had shouted port! The reef had been on the starboard side!" He shuddered, as strong a swimmer as he was, he had been thrown around like a ragdoll. The cat vagualy heard shouting... The other crew members were shouting about vittles. He started to jog over...
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Redwaller

"You be right Bera. Let's go an' tell 'im"

Griffen

Keen

picking up some debris on the shore he saw as some of the survivors came towards him "the cooks?" he thought.

AbbotAlf0805

Then a barrel that was washed up on shore started moving.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Redwaller

"We're goin' off in search o' vittles!" Bardol announced before heading towards a forest.

AbbotAlf0805

Then the barrel made a noise, "Help! I'm stuck!"
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Griffen

OOC:

AbbotAlf0805 is not in this RP, ignore him.

AbbotAlf0805 please wait till i confirm you before posting.

Moderators please stop AbbotAlf0805 from posting in this RP and "In the ashes we will rise", thxs :)

Griffen

Keen

"of course.. thats what i was going to suggest" he said, still dazed and confused. he started to get the wreckage and place it all in one pile.

Dannflower Reguba

Pleef arrived at the scene. Perplexed and dazed he asked, "Who is left? What can I do to help?"
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Griffen

Keen

"hey, not that many made it mate... uh can you help me get this stuff in a pile over here." he said while lifting a  barrel into a pile.