News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

In the ashes we will rise

Started by Griffen, May 29, 2012, 10:37:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Griffen

Redwall has fallen to a united group of vermin, their leader is unknown... few survived the attacked, many died as Redwall crumbled. Only the cowereds made it out unharmed while a handful of fighters lay in hiding with major injuries. It's up to the few survivors to stop the Vermin and their unknown leader before all is lost.

D

The smoke rose over a thousand feet high, the remains of the abbey were on fire. D looked around for the wounded that might have survived.

Groffel

Groffel leaned on his back, hoping that his next breath would come more easily. he was hiding in a small cavern not far from what used to be Redwall Abbey. noise was coming from outside of the cave, he pulled up the shield to hide himself.

Dannflower Reguba

Forgoe came up short at the entrance to a cave, he had heard some commotion over hear earliar...
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Redwaller

Martin was hiding among some bushes, hoping that somebeast would find him.

AbbotAlf0805

Then a mouse came to the area where the bushes were and looked around, " I thought I saw some movement here..."
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Redwaller

AbbotAlf0805

The mouse then pulled out a double-bladed sword and said, "are you one of the vermin that burned my home!?"
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Griffen

OOC:

please ignore AbbotAlf0805. he is not in this RP.

AbbotAlf0805 wait till i accept you before you join, thxs

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: Is your character going to react to the noise? lol

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Mad Maudie

BIC: Jazz sat in the bushes her leg tormented her like mad tears ran down her face her little sister had gotten crushed by the battlements, hearing the cry for help she turned towards another spot in the bushes knowing other were injured some far worse than the gouge in her leg, her half cut off ear and her singed hind-paw. gathering herself up she headed for the creature who had cried for help.
Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Griffen

Groffel

Pulling out his dirk Groffel leaned closer, still hidden in the shadows of the cavern. "It must be the vermin... coming back for me!" He thought. He saw the character, it was just morning and still hard to see. Jumping at full speed he lunged, the dirk in his hand.

Dannflower Reguba

Forgoe had keen sight, and saw the flash of the blade as Groffel made his move. The Peregrine powerfully lofted himself into the air a few feet up and came crashing down on top of the badger.

Griffen

Groffel

Groffel was sure now... he had a few broken rips, one might have pierced his lungs because it was getting harder to breath. The enemy was a bird of some, it came down with its metal covered claws onto his back. thankfully he had put the shield there for protection.

Dannflower Reguba

Fargoe could see his opponent now... It was a badger! He squaked out, "Me'ssa a frien! Me'ssa a frieeen!"

Griffen

Groffel

"ugh, goosh" he said, his words not coming out clearly because of his broken jaw. rolling over onto his stomach again he looked at the bird. "hi ya"

Mad Maudie

Jazz has seen the flash of a blade knowing they were friends she drug herself out of cover,
"Hello," she said looking at the torn up creatures before her,
"Are there any other survivors?"
Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~