"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Funniest Redwall moment

Started by Captain Tammo, July 01, 2011, 01:12:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stonestripe

Quote from: DanielofRedwall on July 01, 2011, 09:27:22 AM
"Tannzee panzee toogle do... Boo!"
Love that whole chapter. The Pearls of Lutra, if you were wondering. I love any moments with Dibbuns, like DAB.

That was the one I was gonna say. Especially when in a later book when Arven is grown and Tansy reminises about him saying that.
"Defend the weak, protect both young and old, never desert your friends. Give justice to all, be fearless in battle and always ready to defend the right."

—The law of Badger Lords"

Hickory

From Mattimeo.

Basil shot out of the Abbot's study like a rocket, calling over his shoulder as he went, 'Last one in bed and fast asleep's a rotten egg. Yaaaah!"
Formole entered the study, rubbing his nose. "Oi jus' bin a-runned over boi a mad creatur'. Hurr."
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: Wot, wot! on January 30, 2015, 04:01:13 AM
warrior Dibbuns  ;D

This one made me laugh too  ;)...

"Figgs followed Rosie about, throwing her paws in the air and repeating over and over, "Lack a day, no tucker's left, lack a day!" -The Bellmaker  :D

Auugh! You liked that?! I couldn't stand Rosie or her little companion, it makes me sick just thinking anout it.  :-X
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

rrrrr

Skor's blood song (in The Rogue Crew)

That was so funny
rrrrr.....

Ho arr, mateys, swimming is fun!

I had shrimp 'n' hotroot soup today.

Edraithel

I alwaya loved the scene in Lord Brocktree where Dotti was taunting Bucko at the contests.
"A cage," she said. "To stay behind bars, until use and old age accept them, and all chance of doing great deeds is gone beyond recall or desire." - Eowyn, Lord of the Rings

"Listen for the destination in your heart if you lose sight of your path." D. Gray Man

Dibbun Against Bedtime

Quote from: Stonestripe on April 20, 2015, 10:10:06 PM
Quote from: DanielofRedwall on July 01, 2011, 09:27:22 AM
"Tannzee panzee toogle do... Boo!"
Love that whole chapter. The Pearls of Lutra, if you were wondering. I love any moments with Dibbuns, like DAB.

That was the one I was gonna say. Especially when in a later book when Arven is grown and Tansy reminises about him saying that.

Me also!
"An' if on an empty tummy I'm slain,
Then I'll jolly well never get killed again,
So pass the pudden an' fetch those pies,
An' I'll give the foebeast a rotten surprise!"

Speedbird

ALL of baby Rolos songs...

Stellamara

"Friar Hugo, old friend, brace yourself. I am the bearer of tragic news!"

Alarm spread across Hugo's pudgy features. "Tell me, Jess. What dreadful thing has happened?"

Jess spoke haltingly in a broken voice. "I fear that Cluny has tore up one of your oldest and most venerable dishrags. Alas, Redwall will never see it wipe another plate."

I *love* Jess.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

rrrrr

Oi thinks eet is when Cluny chased Basil Stag Hare oill around, burr aye!
rrrrr.....

Cornflower MM

Oh, the time in Mossflower when Martin and Gonff are in thecell.

"Oh, goodness me. A stick. We're supposed to take this whole place single-pawed with a stick. What a useful thing to send us." Martin says. Or something like that. That part had me laughing all over again last night. ;D

Gonff the Mousethief

I really liked the part in Triss when the Badger and Hare here a story about an old lady or something like that. The hare goes, "I miss me ol' family and the hut we live in." The Badger replies saying, "You don't live in a hut you live in a blinkin' mountain!" I think that is how it went.
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Stellamara

Quote from: Cornflower MM on August 16, 2015, 06:03:39 PM
Oh, the time in Mossflower when Martin and Gonff are in thecell.

"Oh, goodness me. A stick. We're supposed to take this whole place single-pawed with a stick. What a useful thing to send us." Martin says. Or something like that. That part had me laughing all over again last night. ;D

Yes! That was brilliant!  ;D

The Skarzs

Sarcasm: Added for taste like a pinch of salt. ;D
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

rrrrr

Yeah

I think they're all really good.
rrrrr.....