News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Top Characters You'd Like to Smack

Started by Flandor, June 09, 2012, 10:19:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hickory

Hi, Sandfur! If you haven't introduced yourself in the Introduction Topic, do so!
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Banya

I used to dream of smacking Dinjer.  I'd like to smack all of the prissy or whiny characters, anyone who ever snitched on the characters I liked, and all the characters who reveled in killing vermin.  I'd also like to smack all of the foxes as one collective bunch.

Also, I'd like to give Felldoh a smack for not being sensitive enough in front of Brome at Juniper's burial, though I really do love him. 

Banya

I need to smack Prince Bladd.  Actually, almost everyone who uses a title of royalty, with the exception of Queen Serena.

Hickory

Dn't double post, just use the shiny "modify" button on your last post.

The Skarzs

Welcome to the forum, Bayna! If you take a look at the Introduction topic in the Front Lawns, you will be more properly greeted by the other members. :)
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Banya

Eulaliaaa!

That one mouse from Martin The Warrior, Geum. She was SO annoying.
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Hickory

Let's just asgree with cynthia, book and TV series.

Eulaliaaa!

Oh yes, I found Cynthia very annoying.
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Hickory

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Eulaliaaa!

Brian Jacques did a very good job of making her annoying.

Wot, wot!

:D :D

I remember wanting to slap the Glokkpod in The Bellmaker when he wanted to kill Meldrum on the rooftop of castle Floret. By the way, do you guys know what happened to Glokkpod after that? I'm totally blanking...
"Get him! Grab that spy! I want his head!"
Basil chuckled. "What's the matter? Isn't your own head good enough? No, I don't suppose it is. Ugly-looking brute, aren't you?" -Basil to Cluny the Scourge (Redwall)

"The second you change "I can't" into "why not", you can do anything in the world."

Eulaliaaa!

He flew away threatening Meldrum and that's the last we ever heard from him. I don't find Glokkpod too annoying, I just feel a little bad for him. He was crazed after years of torture and imprisonment and he could only think of revenge, it was pretty sad.

Banya

I'm also going to throw out Drogbuk Wiltud, the drunk old hedgehog from The Rogue Crew.  He was horrible.