News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

And if Rose was alive

Started by redwallforever, July 06, 2012, 07:30:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

redwallforever

Good morning. I'm not English, and I use software to translate my text. Try to be forgiving from my mistakes (probably many). I was very shocked by the death of Rose, and I try to do a short text which finally, she's alive. I place this time of the true text by Brian Jacques (RIP), but I found that the return of our friends at the end of "The Legend of Luke" will agree best. Here is my story:

One autumn evening, a group of traveler came to Redwall Abbey. We saw it from afar, because it consisted of two tribes of otter, shrew of a tribe, old mice, a mole male, one female hedgehog, a baby squirrel and two young male mice. One of them, armed with a large sword and bearing the name of Martin, seemed particularly concerned. They should say that, in addition to the sadness he had felt by learning the death of his parents was in addition a cruel memory: the death of Rose, the young mice that had loved, but today was dead ... A badger,Bella and a young female mouse, Colombine and the saw, while the mouse ran to meet travelers, the badger entered the abbey, exclaiming:
"Everyone out! They came back!"
After the reunion and presentation, the inhabitants of Redwall and friends settled outside tables for dinner. Some people found themselves in a corner for a chat: Martin, Dinny the mole, mouse-Gnoff thief, his lovely wife Colombine and the hedgehog Trimp.Colombine drew Martin away for no apparent reason. She explained:
"A mouse came shortly after your dépard. She hardly speaks and always wears a hood over the head. But she asked me to sing you this song."
Martin turned pale, because the song was a favorite of his beloved Rose!
-Where is this mouse?
-Well ... In the infirmary.
Martin took off like an arrow, followed closely by Colombine and Gnoff, and under the eyes mesmerized by their friends. The abbay of Redwall was almost over, and the infirmary was in a building that was built first. It arrived quickly in the long room where the beds lined up. On one of the first starting at the door stood the famous mouse, wearing a purple hooded robe.
-Who are you? Martin asked, approaching. The mice did not answer, but took off his hood at full speed.
-Rose!
Martin shook the young mice in his arms, weeping for joy.
As the windows were open and kept saying Gnoff:
"But what this story is that crazy?", Several people went to the infirmary to check what was happening. Once all the spirits were calmed (except that of Martin, who was boiling), Rose was taken out by the three friends and we asked her what had happened since his death, because, as said Lady Bella "the day the mice dead and buried come back to life, this will be where Gnoff become honest!"
(to follow)
you broke his bell!
-Yes,Cornflower,hopefully ...
The abbey of Redwall Abbey is an eternal, that will always rise in honor of all those who lived.As archivists Redwall say: "Come in, we welcome you."

redwallforever

Once everyone was seated, Rose and Martin began their history. Martin spoke:
"I've never told you, but before reaching Mossflowers, I was left to slaves Badrang, a rabble of the worst kind.
Worse-than Tsarmina? said a voice
-Spike, let Martin tell, her mother scolded
- "I was codamné me to be devoured by seagulls for telling Badrang to visit my father's sword. Fortunately, Rose, that came with the mole Grumm to find his brother Brome, who was a prisoner, saved me . later, we left to Rose Noonval which is native to seek help. Meanwhile, a slave and Brome squirrel, Felldoh, slaves did escape with the help of buffoons of Eglantine. Shortly before time our return Felldoh died, and we made the final battle shortly after his funeral. During this battle, Rose died. Unable to bring myself to go to Beauval, I went in the south. You know the rest. "
All turned to Rose.
-Well ... What you should know is that I was not conscious during the first event that occurred. I told them later.
"Actually, I was not dead. I was just in a coma that slows my heart so that you have not heard. You have thereforeburied and you're gone almost immediately. I stayed for well over 24 hours in that hole. How I managed to stick to it without air, I do not know. Later, a family of underground field mouse who was passing by me recovered and brought me back home. I would probably be dead without them. For nearly six months, they told me me keep border of life, because I was in a coma. When I awoke, I spent some time to come home. Not remembering which was strangely more Noonval, I began to wander, until I wind of Redwall Abbey and Martin. But when I arrived, you were already gone. "

In the months that followed, the abbey was completed. Rose was rarely on site, because we had to dig holes, Developed and she had a phobia of being buried alive. Chibb the blackbird chagea Noonval going to warn them of the new and another event: Rose and Martin was getting married!
It was the following summer, and the party was so beautiful and the food so good that we still spoke for many seasons. Both lived long married and had four children: Violet, Luke, Matthias and Myrtle

I hope you enjoyed it.
you broke his bell!
The abbey of Redwall Abbey is an eternal, that will always rise in honor of all those who lived.As archivists Redwall say: "Come in, we welcome you."

Leatho Shellhound

Nice, so this is after the book The Legend of Luke?
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

MatthiasMan

Good job. So, you translate a language over the internet? Awesome.

redwallforever

you broke his bell!

redwallforever

Quote from: Leatho Shellhound on July 07, 2012, 02:06:16 PM
Not quite, my text is placed on one of Brian Jacques. It's a bit weird, but I often improve small details in the books I read (well, okay, this is not a small detail, but on the other before me have changed the history because of the death of Rose).
you broke his bell!

Leatho Shellhound

Quote from: redwallforever on July 07, 2012, 08:07:10 PM
Not quite, my text is placed on one of Brian Jacques. It's a bit weird, but I often improve small details in the books I read (well, okay, this is not a small detail, but on the other before me have changed the history because of the death of Rose).

Ok, Awesome. What language was it before you translated it?

click the banner

redwallforever

Quote from: Leatho Shellhound on July 07, 2012, 08:40:15 PM
Quote from: redwallforever on July 07, 2012, 08:07:10 PM

Ok, Awesome. What language was it before you translated it?
The french.
you broke his bell!

Leatho Shellhound

I thought so....I lived in Europe most of my life, and I am half German... it was just a lucky guess.

click the banner

MatthiasMan

I want to go to England soooooooooooooo badly. Where they speak different languages and have accents. also France.

winifred

That is a creative way to tell the story,  :o *Rose, buried alive!* WOW It's neat that you translate all of that?!!!
Sherlock
Doctor Who
Beyond the Western Deep
Mouseguard
Ranger's Apprentice
Lord of the Rings
The Chronicles of Narnia
The Book Thief
Harry Potter
Percy Jackson
:D
And many many more...