News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

lucy from the chronicles of narnia (movie)

Started by mattimouse20, July 19, 2012, 10:52:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mattimouse20

who do you think is cuter younger lucy from 2005? older lucy from 2010 to present?
just wait until I make my daring escape!

Redwallfan7

Well, I'm a girl too, but I loved her appearance from the second movie. Her longer hair made her look really pretty, and Susan looked awesome too.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

mattimouse20

i just thought it was so cute the way she got so excited about discovering narnia for the first time in the first film.
just wait until I make my daring escape!

Tiria Wildlough

I liked her in the more recent movies. She was too 'cutesie' in my opinion.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Leatho Shellhound

I would go with Georgie Henley in Prince Caspian. But I think She was the best in The Voyage of the Dawn Treader

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

MatthiasMan

Personally I didn't think Lucy was pretty. But I guess Susan was OK. Never saw the Dawn Treader though.

Leatho Shellhound

It is really good, Oh BTW you can see Lucy (Georgie Henley) really good in this picture.

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Redwallfan7

Wisteria Wild Cat

Well, I didn't like Lucy in the first movie because she was such a baby. And I didn't like her in the third movie because all she said was, "Look!" "Look!" "Look!" I just wanted to smack her in those parts. But she was fine in the second, though she's far from my favorite character.
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Redwallfan7

Eustace is my least favorite. That's why I like the first two Narnia movies. Susan is serious, but she smiles more than the girl from Twilight, and her character is still good.

Cornflower Fieldmouse

The girl who plays Lucy in all three films, is the same actress: Georgie Henley. I love her. I think she did a fantastic job portraying Lucy Pevensie. In LWW I believe that her acting was the best, perhaps since it was her first film ever and was a little more cautious about acting. I think she was a good age for Lucy, and even as she grew up, it wasn't unrealistic. In PC she stays very true to her character, and she tries hard to give us a Lucy that most would imagine whilst reading the books. I think she looks great with short and long hair. The different lengths fit the different ages she was at. She was pretty cute when she was little, and she grew up to be an extremely pretty girl. I like her a lot. The other three Pevensies are also really great!! I'm very pleased who they cast for everyone. :) I'm a huge Narnia fan of the books and films. I'm an artist, and have drawn many Narnia pictures. Visit my art blog at: www.postleslodge.wordpress.com

Redwallfan7

The first two Narnia films are the best movies ever (in my opinion)

UNKN0WN

the third narnia movie didn't have much of a plot.  It was meant to be an adventure story not a sea battle against evil magic and creatures