News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Redwall Abbey Times [Issue One (1)]

Started by Trigoma, August 12, 2012, 04:38:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trigoma

I was bored tonight, so I decided to write a summary of what has recently gone on here. Although I was gone for a month, It was easy gathering information. I hope you enjoy this, even though it is boring and bland. But non-the-less, here it is!

Redwall Abbey Times: Issue One (1)
Articles:
 1: Announcements
 2: Season Names and Namers
 3: Absences
 4: Returns
 5: Prayer Requests
 6: Top Game
 7: Top Poster
 8: Birthdays
 9: In-closing

Announcements:
  Newest social board has been released! Welcome to the "Front Lawns", a new social board based on introductions/absences/returns. This board has already be in use for several days now with 100+ topics, and 3000+ replies! Keep up the excellent work!

Redwall has seen its first anniversary, and it will not be its last! With members swelling the list, this forum shall see many glorious days of activity. With its first member "Redwall Abbey" registered in June 03, 2011, 08:17:23 AM. So far, the member count is 1300+!! Over all topic count is 2100+, and over all post count is 110000+!

Season Names and Namers:

1: Tiria Wildlough named the first autumn: Autumn of the Golden Melody

2: DanielOfRedwall named the first winter: Winter of the Frozen Wind

3: Bragoon named the first spring: Spring of New Beginnings

4: Trigoma named the first summer: Summer of Renewed Hopes

Absences/Returns:

Absences:

1: Wisteria Wild Cat-Absent for one week. We all wish her safe returns!

2: Abbott Alf: He has seemed to have disappeared for a short while. We all pray he is safe.

3: W0NWILL: Absent for two weeks. Safe travels and peaceful return, buddy!

Returns:

1: Trigoma: Welcome back to Trigoma!

Prayer Requests:

1: Ungatt Trunn: He has asked us to pray for the economy. We need it.

2: Icefire: Pray for her adoption fundraiser that it may be fruitful and able to proved for every parentless child.

Top Game:

The Top Game right now is "The Person Below me..." Created by our one and only, The Lady Shael! Link can be found here http://redwallabbey.com/forum/index.php?topic=90.0

This game is to basically a True or False game. One person states something, EX: "The person below me likes to dance." The next person to post will then say, EX: "Yes! I took dance classes all of my life."  That same poster will then add in what he wants the next person to answer! It is then transformed into an endless cycle of fun! I hope to see you join in on the game!

Top Poster:

The Top Poster of the redwallabbey forum is non other then, AbbottAlf0805 scoring in at a wopping 4142 posts! On his tail in second place is danflorreguba with 2951 posts! And falling in third place is Tiria Wildlough with 2006! Good job to these posters tireless work!

Birthdays:

Past:

1: AbbottAlf0805  August 5, 2012 (14 Yrs Old)

2: droidmenz August 9, 2012 (21 Yrs Old)

Today:
NONE

Future:

1: danflorreguba August 14, 2012 (16 Yrs Old)

In-closing:

This ends the first issue of the Redwall Abbey Times! Although it may be bland and boring right now, I will be aiming to make it more interesting in the next issue next week. Stay tuned for more, and remember, don't stop believing! (Lolwut)

~Trig~
"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever... Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time...that is up to you."
—Happy Mask Salesman

Flandor

This is an excellent idea.  Why not have members submit work to you via PM? Ie articles, profiles of characters or maybe an overview of a Redwall species in real life, or puzzles, or comics and cartoons... etc?
"Each of us is born to follow a star, be it bright and shining or dark and fated."
-Rillbrook the Wanderer, son of Rillbrook the Wanderer, Grandson of Rillbrook the Wanderer

Trigoma

OI! That is a fantastic idea! Ill work on that over night. Sadly, I have to log off. Good night Redwallabbey <3.

~Trig~
"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever... Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time...that is up to you."
—Happy Mask Salesman

Redwaller

Cool! Absoballylutely spiffin' idea sah!

Rainshadow

I raise a mug of October Ale to you, Trigoma.  Good work!  Lol, I'm gonna subscribe to this paper!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwaller

If you need any help I'm willing!

Dannflower Reguba

I call cartoonist!... If you can get me the right pics that is, I'm having a hard time finding good ones.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

WarriorOfMossflower

I'm available for help if needed!
In process of rekindling my love for Redwall.

Trigoma

I didn't expect quite a turn out on the first issue, Lol.

@redwaller Ill keep that in mind! I shall be making a thread for this asap, so keep watching for it!

@dan Well, you called it, so you can have it :P

@Warrior Same as redwaller. Keep watch for the thread!
—Happy Mask Salesman

Rainshadow

I wouldn't mind helping!  I enjoy doing editorials!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Skipper