Icefire

Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!

James Gryphon

See page 164; we recently changed the rules so that people can't always zero anymore.

« Subject to editing »

Gonff

Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than going to a garage makes you an automobile.--Billy Sunday

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

Gonff

Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than going to a garage makes you an automobile.--Billy Sunday

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

Gonff

Taggerung_of_Redwall

Start building something beautiful and just put the hate away

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

Taggerung_of_Redwall

Start building something beautiful and just put the hate away

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

Tiria Wildlough

My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

DanielofRedwall

I don't really get all the new rules, I haven't been on this game for a while and I can't be bothered reading through all of them! So, in a brief overview, what's happening?
Received mostly negative reviews.

Gonff

When one of the moderators posts negative one they will state a name and that person is the only one who can zero it. When one of the other people posts one they will state a moderators name and that moderator is the only one who can zero it. If you are not the person who can zero it you can only bring it up (or if you are a moderator bring it down) by one. Also I think James has become a "wild" player. So he will always be adding to the side that has the initiative, never zeroing or counting back. So here is his example of this:
QuoteSo for an example:
If Gonff takes it to 1, I could bring it up to 2. If Tagg brings it down to -1, I could do -2. In neither case would I zero it out or negate the value.

If we're at zero and I want to count one way, I'd decide on my own which one to take it into.

Icefire

Ok, so if I understand this correctly, only Galedeep can zero it for the members right now, right? ??? Leave the forum for a week and what do they do? change all the rules!

Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!