News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

What Types of Cars Do You Like?

Started by Rainshadow, August 20, 2012, 04:46:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rusvul

Boring, yes, they might be. But they're practical. I, for one, care more about a practical car than a fun car.

The Skarzs

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on September 20, 2014, 06:10:57 AM
Boring, yes, they might be. But they're practical. I, for one, care more about a practical car than a fun car.
Thank you! See Del? Practical.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Yes, it is practical. But I would prefer almost any car to a VW.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

Like a smart car? If you prefer a smart car to a VW, then I'm going to hurt you.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rainshadow

Quote from: The Skarzs on September 20, 2014, 04:57:23 AM
VOLKSWAGON JETTA.

*Chokes on ice cube*  Sorry, my dad has a Jetta that used to have a turbo diesel engine, but when he bought it (it was used), the T (turbo) on the back had fallen off, and he shoulda seen that as a warning.  It no longer is turbo.  He can hardly get it up the hill to our house, and several pieces have fallen off.  Not saying that all Jettas are terrible, but ours is nearly dead.  And it smells horrible.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Quote from: The Skarzs on September 20, 2014, 04:39:15 PM
Like a smart car? If you prefer a smart car to a VW, then I'm going to hurt you.

Yes, I prefer Smarts to VW's.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

. . .
You. . .
That. . .

YOU'RE DEAD TO ME.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

I prefer cars made by the Soviets to VW's.

Tam and Martin

SMART CARS STINK  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

So do Prius's.

Quote from: The Skarzs on September 20, 2014, 05:58:00 AM
Fords are good too, but I still really like Volkswagens. There is nothing you can say to change the fact that their mileage is awesome.
Fords are better than Volkswagens but I still am going to try to buy my neighbors Volkswagon Beetle.  ;D

Paint it camo then put a 3 by 6 Rebel flag on the top  ;D

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Rusvul

Hey, I like Priuses. (Prii? Prius's?) They're functional and fuel-efficient. Hybrids :D

Tam and Martin

Yes, but the batteries have been known to break down 4 to 8 years after the Prius is made. All that money you save on gasoline would go to buying the new battery. Plus more.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

The Skarzs

What I want to know is why they haven't made a diesel hybrid yet; that would be twice as efficient as regular gasoline hybrids. (I hear the VW is making a diesel hybrid ;D)
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Quote from: Tam and Martin on September 21, 2014, 03:44:24 PM
SMART CARS STINK  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

So do Prius's.

Quote from: The Skarzs on September 20, 2014, 05:58:00 AM
Fords are good too, but I still really like Volkswagens. There is nothing you can say to change the fact that their mileage is awesome.
Fords are better than Volkswagens but I still am going to try to buy my neighbors Volkswagon Beetle.  ;D

Paint it camo then put a 3 by 6 Rebel flag on the top  ;D

Yes, Smarts and Priuseseseseses are complete garbage, but they're better than VW's.

Cornflower MM

I like Chevy blazers and S-10s. As stated before. Even though Chevy blazers can have major problems (Like that whole dip stick recall. We found out abou it too late. Thus, we have no dip stick.)