News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

What Types of Cars Do You Like?

Started by Rainshadow, August 20, 2012, 04:46:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tam and Martin

Ah, I see. We had a chevy Express (which I HATED!!!!!) before we bought our 15 passenger van. The chevy looked alot like your Windstar.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Delthion

Cool!

I really like the 2005 Ferrari California. At least I think it's 2005. And the Enzo Ferrari.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Jukka the Sling

I think I've said this somewhere else, but we have a Ford twelve-passenger van. It has a secondhand muffler that once belonged to a Corvette; it's super loud, and you can hear it from at least a block away. We get ample warning when our dad comes home from work. ;D
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Cornflower MM

QuoteIt holds seven, and has about two feet of foot room in every seat except for the front, there it has about a foot of foot room.

Eh, we have about a foot of foot room in every seat.

Delthion

Really? I've been in a Grand Caravan and it is pretty cramped, for me at least.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rusvul

I like cars with wheels that move and are practical and comfortable. (The wheels and motion part is more important, though.)

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Delthion on October 01, 2014, 07:57:22 PM
Really? I've been in a Grand Caravan and it is pretty cramped, for me at least.

What year?

Delthion

I don't know, but it was one of the newer ones.

Cornflower MM

Tam and Martin

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on October 01, 2014, 07:41:17 PM
I think I've said this somewhere else, but we have a Ford twelve-passenger van. It has a secondhand muffler that once belonged to a Corvette; it's super loud, and you can hear it from at least a block away. We get ample warning when our dad comes home from work. ;D
Is your van the extended version (Which means it has alot more room in the back and it had another window added to the sides)?

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Søren

My favorites are anything from Lamborghini or Land Rover.

I'm retired from the forum

Delthion

Ooh, a fellow Lamborghini fan! My favorites are the Aventador, the 2006 Murcielago, and the Huracan. I also like the Mercedes GTS that should be out in 2016.

Søren

Quote from: Delthion on October 12, 2014, 06:52:47 AM
Ooh, a fellow Lamborghini fan! My favorites are the Aventador, the 2006 Murcielago, and the Huracan. I also like the Mercedes GTS that should be out in 2016.
Yeah, that new Lambo, the Asterion is cool. Sorta reminds me of the Jalpa.

I'm retired from the forum

The Skarzs

We know someone who is obsessed with having a "yellow Lamborghini". He's told exemplary stories using that as an object of illustration.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Uhhhh. . . . .Yeah, I think it's time for me to stay away from this topic. i do not speak car-and-car-enthusiast.