News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Mask

I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Søren

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

Izeroth

It's very... unique. You clearly rebelled against the established art rules in order to solidify your own style.

The Mask

Um well... it's creative. What's that thing in the bottom right corner?
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

Rainshadow

I saw that and started cracking up, for some reason.  Showed it to my little cousins and they started laughing, too.  We must all have sick minds for laughing at a burning house.  :P
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

James Gryphon

I thought it was funny too, obviously, or I wouldn't have made it. Just the concept -- obviously it's a parody of the idyllic house scene. This house is on fire, and the people are in the windows screaming for help, and nobody seems to care, or even notice. And at the same time, the kid in the left corner, crying over their lost balloon...

Sometimes I get a spark of something, that's all I can say.
« Subject to editing »

Mhera

All that plus it being done on Paint make it amazing. ;D

James Gryphon

Technically, it was a Mac app called Acorn, but yeah.

I have another one, of a pond hockey game, and a few verrrrry tiny 'paintings' I made, pixel-by-pixel.
« Subject to editing »

Søren

YOU HAVE ACORN?!?!
MAN, I WISH SO BAD I HAD THAT!!!

James Gryphon

It's an old version, 1.5.2. If I remember right I got it as part of a MacHeist bundle.
« Subject to editing »

Søren