News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Russa Nodrey

Did you like my fanfic?

(Just kidding. ;D)
Freddy

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*Zree zhark finz begin advancin' tovardz ze topic* *Javz muzic playz*
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Wylder Treejumper

Dun dun... Dun dun... dun dun dun dundundundundun...

DUNDUN!
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Delthion

Studies have shown that pink and purple polka-dots are green!
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Lady Amber

Really? How did I not know this!?

Russa Nodrey

Because you live in a well.
Freddy

James Gryphon

That irritating moment when you trip over the dog in the dark.
« Subject to editing »

Rainshadow

That irritating moment when a dog trips over you in the dark.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Hickory

That irritating moment when you are sneaking back to Hogwarts wearing the invisibility cloak when Karkaroff trips over you and thinks your a dog he snagged his foot on.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Rainshadow

That irritating moment when you are sneaking back to Hogwarts wearing the invisibility cloak when you trip over Karkaroff and you think he's a dog you snagged your foot on.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Izeroth

Quote from: Sagetip, the hare on May 25, 2015, 08:50:56 PM
That irritating moment when you are sneaking back to Hogwarts wearing the invisibility cloak when Karkaroff trips over you and thinks you're a dog he snagged his foot on.

That irritating moment when people don't use "your" correctly.

James Gryphon

Quote from: Izeroth on May 25, 2015, 11:45:24 PM
I would like to call attention to That irritating moment when people repeatedly nitpick other people's grammar and/or spelling, even while they themselves are writing sentence fragments.
« Subject to editing »

Izeroth

Quote from: James Gryphon on May 25, 2015, 11:47:42 PM
Quote from: Izeroth on May 25, 2015, 11:45:24 PM
I would like to call attention to That irritating moment when people repeatedly nitpick other people's grammar and/or spelling.

That irritating moment when people use small text

That irritating moment when people don't understand that you're joking.

Rainshadow

That irritating moment when joking doesn't understand that you're people.

The Mask

That irritating moment when umm...stuff.
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock