News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Favorite Quotes

Started by Rainshadow, September 14, 2012, 11:59:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jetthebinturong

"The world is bigger than you know, and scarier than you might imagine. The only currency worth anything is being true to yourself, and the only goal worth seeking is finding out who you truly are." ~ The last will and testament of Gordon Edgely, Skulduggery Pleasant (called Skulduggery Pleasant: The Scepter of the Ancients in the US). And no that isn't a spoiler, the very first sentence in the entire book tells you that Gordon is dead
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Hickory

"He struck for Redwall!"
"He struck against evil!"
"He struck for Log-a-Log and his shrews!"
"He struck for dead Guosim!"
"He struck out against Captain Snow's ridicule!"
"He struck for the worl of light a freedom!"
"He struck until his paws ached and he couldn't strike anymore!"

I probably missed a bunch but whatevs.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Skyblade

"I hope your face hurts because your smile is so big." ~ a card

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Luftwaffles

"Getting bounced from two homes in one night is a new record for us. Let's try for three, what's the sense of stopping now? Just you and me. We are the pros with the know-how to get kicked out of every place, we have ever set a paw. Life is rent-free. Let's try for three" - Rita (Animaniacs!).
~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

Izeroth

"It is one of the blessings of old friends that you can afford to be stupid with them." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Banya

"I shower every other day so the natural oils in my hair are evenly distributed."
- a friend

Maudie

"Open rebuke is better than secret love." -Proverbs 27: 5.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Luftwaffles

"The more power you think you have, the more quickly it slips from your grasp".

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

Banya

"Do you hear that? It's the sound of having no idea of what you just said. They should sell bottles of the thing."
- Sierra, to me

The Mask

(totally ship you two)

"I will burn theheart out of you."
Moriarty, Sherlock
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

Luftwaffles

Quote from: Banya on April 08, 2015, 07:31:36 AM
"Do you hear that? It's the sound of having no idea of what you just said. They should sell bottles of the thing."
- Sierra, to me

I'm seeing a signature in your future... :P!

Banya

Quote from: TheTaleOfSierra on April 08, 2015, 05:36:37 PM
I'm seeing a signature in your future... :P!

If I had a signature, you would be in it.  :) However, not having a signature is sort of my thing.

"I have stolen princesses back from sleeping barrow kings. I burned down the town of Trebon. I have spent the night with Felurian and left with both my sanity and my life. I was expelled from the University at a younger age than most people are allowed in. I tread paths by moonlight that others fear to speak of during day. I have talked to gods, loved women, and written songs that make the minstrels weep. You may have heard of me." - Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind

Luftwaffles

"Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder". I love this one.

Søren

"They call me Mr. Glass" from Unbreakable

I'm retired from the forum

LT Sandpaw

"That's called courage Groddil, but you wouldn't understand it. If those hares were enough in number to match us one to one, then I'd be scared." -Ungatt Trunn

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro