Started by Rainshadow, September 14, 2012, 11:59:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hickory

Me to myself.

"Do I like chocolate? Do fish swim in water?"
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Luftwaffles

"To truly laugh, you must be able to take your pain and play with it!".
~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

Skyblade

"You have your moments. But sometimes you need to be humble and let the others take the spotlight."

"You know what's great about music? It makes us give to each other."

"Other than the people, in my humble opinion music is the best thing on earth."

"If you play this right, I'll buy you guys steak."

All from a band camp conductor. Lessons learned from band camp ^

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Luftwaffles

"This book is to be neither an accusation nor a confession, and least of all an adventure, for death is not an adventure to those who stand face to face with it. It will try simply to tell of a generation of men who, even though they may have escaped shells, were destroyed by the war" - Erich Maria Remarque.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

Mhera

"I want people laughing at my funeral." -my mom

Skyblade

That sounds nice, but what does it mean?

Luftwaffles

"You are fired from humanity" - Loulogio.

Eulaliaaa!

Quote from: Skyblade on July 03, 2015, 03:52:04 AM
That sounds nice, but what does it mean?

My mom said something similar. It means (from what my mom explained to me) that she doesn't want her funeral to be sad or depressing. She wouldn't want people crying, she wants them happy. She wants people to tell funny stories about her, to be laughing, which would make her happy if she were there. That's something along the lines of what my mom said, not sure Mhera's meant the same thing.
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Mhera

Luftwaffles

"Did you quit... to be confined?" - Invader Zim.

"Hey, I guess we are both freaks" - Wendy Corduroy (Gravity Falls).

SoranMBane

"Being an adult is the worst. Skewering meat, remembering to pay bills...I just wanna ride tiny trains all day." ~ Melody, Gravity Falls ("Soos and the Real Girl")

Hickory

Goodness, y'all. It's not like I was dying or anything. Just had to celebrate the fourth like a 'MURICAN.

-Plugg

Kitsune

All the eloquence in the world will not erase that one. ::)

I would share my all time favorite quote, although not technically from the forum, but I am not sure how that would make the person being quoted feel.

Hickory

Professor Trelawney: Would anyone like me to help interpret the shadowy realms within their orb?
Ron (whispering to Harry): I don't need help. It's obvious what this means. There's going to be loads of fog tonight.

Skyblade

@Mhera and Eul: That really is nice, and selfless :)

@Sage: Yeah! America.

@Plugg: Why can't you ask? ;)

"If you don't go after what you want, you'll never have it. If you don't ask, the answer is always no. If you don't step forward, you're always in the same place." - Nora Roberts