cellars
1 (8.3%)
cavern hole
0 (0%)
great hall
3 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 11

phoenixfoden

rollo was not unlike most mice at redwall. he was happy,caring and usualy helping in the kitchens. but in his spare time he was planning somthing so dark, so insane it could be the end of all happiness in mossflower forever. he daydreamed about redwall being the base for his tyranical rule.his fellow redwallers would toil under his whip.he would have an army at his clawtips.a corsair fleet to plunder the seas around mossflower.salamandastron would be the barracks for a majority of his horde.he wanted redwall and mossflower all to himself.......but there was only one problem.the abbot,coggs knew all about the weapons he had bought,the rat hordes he had convinced that his plan would work,and the tunnelsthat led from the woods to the gatehouse.and he was not going to let any of this happen.  if you like it please tell me.please.

phoenixfoden

RaKe NiGhTfUr

well my grammer teacher would kill herself :o

phoenixfoden

that explains what happened to mine.

RaKe NiGhTfUr

lol that was a nice one....when you post maybee make it a little longer and proof read it first

phoenixfoden

so i guess you want more rollo the power hungery. i will have some more soon.

RaKe NiGhTfUr

make sure it is nice a clean so i can read it

phoenixfoden

RaKe NiGhTfUr

phoenixfoden

RaKe NiGhTfUr

phoenixfoden

RaKe NiGhTfUr

phoenixfoden

at the end i may have a final battle somwhere in the abbey between rollo and maybey the abbot.

phoenixfoden

abbot coggs was talking to howl about what he had found out about rollos plans.howl was a wolf from the lands of the ice and snow beyond the cold north seas.he was grey and white and had beutiful blue eyes.he came to redwall on one of his many adventures.he decided to stay because a lovley she wolf lived nearby in mossflower woods whose name was moon. she had alwas lived in mossflowerand did not travel very often but she could take care of herself and was not one to be messed with.howl loved her so much he would give up his life of adventure just to stay with her in mossflower.she had a light brown coat and brown eyes.
"the cellar hog says rollo has hidden a long bow and 20 longswords in one of his barrels.i think that rollo plans to arm his mercenaries with them once he sneaks them in.i also belive the is a tunnel smowhere under the abbey-" coggs could not finish his sentance  because one of the dibbuns ran over to ask howl to play hid and go seek with them.howl said"we will finish this conversation tonight after dinner" and with that he raised his hackels and growled"ready or not here i come! and went to play with the dibbuns. after dinner and when every body had gone to bed,coggs and howl went to search to see if they could find the weapons the cellar hog had told coggs about...... but they were nowhere to be seen....and neither was rollo!