News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The First Thing That Comes to Mind

Started by Rainshadow, October 07, 2012, 05:10:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Banya

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Banya

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Lady Ashenwyte

Skyblade

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Rainshadow

Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood.

Søren

A family of chemists. (I have had no idea what any of you have been talking about. So there. :P )

I'm retired from the forum

Wot, wot!

"Get him! Grab that spy! I want his head!"
Basil chuckled. "What's the matter? Isn't your own head good enough? No, I don't suppose it is. Ugly-looking brute, aren't you?" -Basil to Cluny the Scourge (Redwall)

"The second you change "I can't" into "why not", you can do anything in the world."

Rainshadow

Giggles.  :P

@Ren-chan/Wot-chan:  FMA and FMA:B are about two nerd bros who love science way too much and end up making idiot mistakes that set them on a journey to fix what they made wrong.  Ed's short and Al's a dork.  That's pretty much all there is to the anime.  (Except that's totally not all there is, but whatever.  ;D)

Lady Ashenwyte

Rainshadow

*First thought was a major spoiler (you know what I'm talking about, Masky 2.0), so I'll go with my second thought*

Maes Hughes.

rrrrr

Enhydra lutris

(I just looked at my signature)
rrrrr.....

Ho arr, mateys, swimming is fun!

I had shrimp 'n' hotroot soup today.