News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Doctor Who Funny Pictures!

Started by Rainshadow, October 14, 2012, 01:52:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Is this fun and/or funny?

Of course!
17 (70.8%)
Sure.
3 (12.5%)
Okay.
1 (4.2%)
Meh.
2 (8.3%)
No.
1 (4.2%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Buzz_Bumble

Rusvul

I'm not sure, since I'm not a Doctor Who fan, but... reference?
EDIT: I can't get the picture to work for some reason, but I do have a link to a page that has a picture.
The link is here http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/NPC:The_Professor

Rainshadow

You mean this?

I never actually noticed that!  Then again, I wasn't a Whovian when I was playing Wizard 101.  And plus the fact that I barely got into Marleybone before I discovered LOTRO and stopped playing Wizard 101.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Rainshadow

Revive!

For all you SuperMerWhoLocked people.  (Is that what it's called?  I dunno, but it works for me.  :P)

If you can't read it:

Sherlock bustled about the kitchen, throwing a cupboard door open and pushing aside the box of nicotine patches to retrieve two mismatched mugs.  A kettle whistled plaintively in the background, like it had been trying to draw attention for a while now.  Setting the mugs aside, Sherlock absently pulled the kettle off the stove, poured tea into the two mugs, and carried them into the living room.

Doctor Who was sprawled over the same chair it had collapsed into last night, when it had appeared at the door muttering insanely about lost regenerations and knackered navigations systems.  It made a whining noise as Sherlock tucked the shock blanket it had thrown off in the night back around its shoulders.

Supernatural was in similar straits, curled up on the floor with a throw pillow and a tattered trench coat around its shoulders and alternating between sobbing and muttering about domesticity potential.

A thudding on the stairs indicated the ruckus had finally awoke Merlin, who poked its neck into the room, hair sticking up at all angles as it tied its scarf around its neck.  Blinking blearily at the mess, it seemed to realize what had occurred when it picked up a discarded bow-tie from the floor, holding it between forefinger and thumb.  "Is it that time already?"

"It was bad this year," Sherlock whispered, trying not to exacerbate the already fragile fandoms under its care.

"I remember what that was like," Merlin muttered, running a hand through its hair and pulling a cape off the nearby coat rack.  "I'll go to the store.  We're out of milk again.  May as well pick up some fish fingers, custard, and salt."

Supernatural gargled something quietly.

"No, I won't forget the pie."
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Rainshadow

*Bump!*

Okay, this one isn't all that funny, but it's a good pic for all you Doctor Who/Les Mis fans:

I seriously was about to cry when I saw that.

Rainshadow

And another bump 'cause I saw this funny one:

I did a small bit of editing because some of the words weren't appropriate, but the gist of the pic is the same.  ;)

PrimroseWarrior

"Every fairytale needs a good old-fashioned villain. You need me, or you're nothing."
    ~Moriarty

"People have died."
"Thats what people DO!"

"Did u miss me?"
      ~Moriarty & Sherlock

Norham Waterpaw

Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Rainshadow

(This 'un's bigger if you click on it.  ;))

Ten's face just cracks me up!  And Eleven's face in the first pic is hilarious!  ;D

Dag Downyfur

This old topic needs some posting :D

TRUTH.
Doctor Who is epic, so is Sherlock. And many other fandoms, but there's not enough room to list them all in my signature!
"I am and always will be the optimist, the hoper of far-flung hopes and the dreamer of improbable dreams." -Matt Smith

Delthion

Quote from: Rainshadow on May 08, 2013, 06:16:55 PMbBfore I discovered LOTRO and stopped playing Wizard 101.

I completely agree! Accept my computer is to small for LOTRO and crashes at the Inn of the Prancing Pony. :(
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Dag Downyfur on May 12, 2014, 10:02:48 PM
This old topic needs some posting :D

*anevermindedit*

Jarky Thistlebrush

The following is a list of things to bring on holiday:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

Jetthebinturong

Quote from: Jarky Thistlebrush on October 21, 2019, 06:47:01 AM

C'MON, DOG LOVERS!
For those of you who, like me, cannot be bothered to click links.
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

One-Eye the wildcat

"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!