News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

what is the most horrible vermin death

Started by Veil Sixclaw, October 18, 2012, 05:34:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eulaliaaa!

Oh, I always thought that bells were hollow. My bad. But that would still be a fairly quick death, at least compared to Ungatt Trunn' s.
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Jetthebinturong

They're mostly hollow, but it is possible that Cluny was crushed to death by the tongue
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Eulaliaaa!

Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

urthstripe

I think wreath from outcast because falling off of something as big as a dormant volcano just sounds terrifying. :(

Feles

Quote from: SilentSam on December 09, 2014, 02:51:09 AM
Malkariss was crushed by his slaves... Painful...
yea, you all saying that getting brains spike or getting crushed is bad, just imagine getting killed by your slaves, embarrassing, and he lived long enough to know that, unlike Razzid

Asmodeus was decapitated
Balis lived in ceaseless pain until he died
Urgan Nagru unintentionally killed himself
Ungatt Trunn got his neck snapped then drowned
Cluny was Crushed by a bell
Razzid was killed by a fat otter and a little hedgehog
poison, eaten alive, drowning, crushed, fell in a pit

who said these books were for children
I am the harbinger of the spicy rooster apocalypse,
I am the hydrogen bomb in a necktie,
I hold the flames of a thousand collapsed stars,
I am Bobracha!

Skyblade

I feel most sorry for the villains who got killed and eaten. I just have a fear of bodies being consumed.

Then again, they had it coming for them.

I can't really imagine what drowning or having one's neck snapped and then drowning must feel like. Obviously I haven't gone through it myself.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Stellamara

Gabool's death still stands out for me. The scorpion pretty much terrified me when it first appeared in the story (I think Gabool throws some hapless vermin underling to it?), but when he gets thrown down into the scorpion pit himself, and Mr. Jacques describes the shiny, black scorpion advancing, hissing and clicking...

Yeesh. Heebie jeebies all over again.  :P

Hickory

I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

SoranMBane

A bunch of vermin get burned to death in Marlfox; they were carrying torches while scaling the abbey walls, so the Redwallers dumped oil on them. It's pretty hardcore.

The Skarzs

How about falling to your death. . . because a group of Dibbuns cut the ropes you were on?

Wait. . . I actually couldn't stop laughing from that one.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Hickory

Actually, I thought the most gruesome death in Marlfox was one that was never described. Ravental was essentially left to Cregga, and who knows what a highly protective badger mum would do to vermin.

Banya

^As awful as some of the deaths described are, it's just as bad when left to the imagination.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Hickory

I can't help mentioning that this was a technique favored by Spielberg in Jurassic Park, when the head of security is attacked by a velociraptor. He masks the scene behind palm fronds.

Blaggut

That one guy who held his sword aloft and was struck by lightning
~Just a soft space boi~