News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The Leatho Shellhound Fanfiction Contest....Closed.

Started by Leatho Shellhound, November 29, 2012, 10:50:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leatho Shellhound

Ok, awesome! Just to let you all know, you can finish your stories after the Contest ends, only I will say who the winners are on the 15 and/or 16. With the Best Fanfiction 1 Prise: I will continue to illustrate your whole fanfic if you write more later on. With the Second Best Fanfiction 2 Prise: I will illustrate half of your fanfic you have now written and if you write more after the said date above I will continue to illustrate every other chapter, Ex. lets say you write two more chapters, well I will only illustrate on of the two so that it will stay that only half is illustrated. I hope that makes sense.  :) Good luck to you all! You all should be very proud of your selves on your great work. It has been a lot of fun reading your works.

--Leatho
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

321tumbler

I might finish today because my mom is letting me do it since I finished English for the week!

Leatho Shellhound

Quote from: 321tumbler on March 14, 2013, 12:47:31 PM
I might finish today because my mom is letting me do it since I finished English for the week!

That's great news!

click the banner

Kitsune

I didn't finish mine so you can just judge it the way it is.

Leatho Shellhound

This has been a great Contest!!!!! I loved every ones ideas and hard work every one put into it!!! It was very very hard to chose the winners, but I had to chose.

So here is what you all have been waiting for!!!!

The winners of Prise 4 are:

BrookSkimmer, with her Fanfic Story for Leatho
redwallgurl, with her Fanfic Leatho Shellhound
winifred with her Fanfic Legacies revealed
321tumbler, with her Fanfic Shellhound
PluggFiretail, with its Fanfic Bravery 
Redwaller, with his Fanfic Salty Winds

Congratulations! You all will get Two character (of your choice) from your fanfic. drawn by me. Please PM me your choices.

The winner of Prise 3 is:

Romsca, with its Fanfic Story about Leatho Shellhound

Well done!  You will get two chapters illustrated of your fanfic and three characters from it (PM me your choises).

The winner of Prise 2 is:

Cregga rose eyes, with her Fanfic Clear Water

Good Job!  I will illustrate half of your fanfic.

And now the Best Fanfiction Prise 1 is:

WarriorOfMossflower, with her fanfic The Life of Leatho Shellhound

Excellent! I will illustrate your whole fanfic.

click the banner

WarriorOfMossflower

Great job everybody! I'm not quite sure I deserve first place, but okay: whatever Leatho says.

Leatho, just an FYI, I plan to continue my story after the Roleplaying Tournament and after I get a few annoying tests at school out of the way. That said, it may be summer before I can wrap up the story. Anyhow, thank you!

And once again everybody, amazing stories! This contest was a lot of fun. No hard feelings, right peeps?   :)
In process of rekindling my love for Redwall.

Leatho Shellhound

:) Thats fine, Oh thats what I ment to say, every one feel free to finish your fanfics.

click the banner

Romsca

May I ask for my characters after I'm done? Thanks!  ;)

Leatho Shellhound

click the banner

BrookSkimmer

Congrats to everyone! I'm glad to be a part of this contest. It was really fun to write and read the stories of others :D

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

winifred

Thank you Leatho for putting this together and for giving generous prizes. I can't wait to finish when I have some more time!!! When I have some description and things like that, I will let you know about the characters. Good job toeveryone, And I look forward to seeing your finished stories in the near future! Again, Thanks Leatho!!!!!
Sherlock
Doctor Who
Beyond the Western Deep
Mouseguard
Ranger's Apprentice
Lord of the Rings
The Chronicles of Narnia
The Book Thief
Harry Potter
Percy Jackson
:D
And many many more...

Leatho Shellhound

Your welcome, I am glad this was a joy to you all.

click the banner

Leatho Shellhound

click the banner

Shadowed One

Will you post the pics on here so everyone can see them?
Martin the Warrior is way more epic than Mickey Mouse. Anyone who says otherwise is insane, or just wrong.

"I'm languishing in heroic obscurity!"-Doc