News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

CATS: The Musical

Started by HeadInAnotherGalaxy, July 12, 2011, 05:03:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Anybody here like the Musical CATS?
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Lily

You know, that is one musical I have never seen. I have heard the music, though. I like it, but it's not my favourite Andrew Lloyd Webber musical.

Now I'm thinking I have to take a trip to Yokohama to see it!

Osu

Lily, you must, must see it! It's my favorite musical!

HUGE Cats fan over here! ;D
Redwall is always open, its tables laden, to you and any of good heart.

Lily

They built a special theatre for it in Yokohama and I've been wanting to go for ages. Check out the theatre, isn't it amazing?

Dawnwing

I saw it once at a high school performance... I think they were one of the first schools ever that were allowed to buy the rights to perform it.  I think my favorite song is either "Skimbleshanks" or "Memory".

The Lady Shael

It's a good musical, I saw it performed once by a traveling Broadway group. I grew up listening to the music, my favorite song was always Mr. Mistoffolees. :p
~The Lady Shael Varonne of Mossflower Country
http://www.redwallwarlords.com/

Osu

That theatre is gorgeous. THIS IS YET ANOTHER REASON YOU MUST SEE IT. ;D
I'm kinda jealous, I've only seen the movie, guys. :D My favorite is definitely Mungojerri and Rumpleteazer. Or maybe Rum Tum Tugger. lol

Lily

I enjoy singing Memory loudly in my car.  ;D

Oh man, now I really want to do a musical trip to Tokyo... I could see Beauty and the Beast there, then I could go to Yokohama and see Cats... I could also go and see the redisent Cirque Du Soleil show at Tokyo Disneyland...

That would be one expensive trip. :( It'd be worth it, though!

DanielofRedwall

Received mostly negative reviews.

Osu

Wha-- creepy?! D8

Lily: that would be WAY worth it! You could take a ton of pictures and share 'em with us! :D
Cirque du Soleil... I've always wanted to see them, too. They have wonderful music.

Lily

Don't they just? I love my Cirque Du Soleil soundtracks. I've seen Varekai, Dralion and Corteo live and I plan to see Kooza this year. ;D

DanielofRedwall

Yeah, creepy. People dressed up as cats singing songs... Creepy!
Received mostly negative reviews.

Romsca

I think I've heard one of the songs from it...

Redwallfan7

I think it's dumb, sorry to those who like it. My sister likes it.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Mad Maudie

Hmmm. I've never seen it, but for choir we sang the song memory from it.
Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~