News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Mask's Life

Started by Mattio, February 05, 2013, 09:59:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mattio

This is a fanfic I wrote in balanced literacy I couldn't think of all original names so I might have used one of your RP characters.

Prolouge
   Mask the Racoon threw one of his knives in Rivermoss."Ha, I got one!" he exclaimed to himself as he ran to retrieve his catch.He had caught a small grayling. "Ah, dinnae for me tonight," he said,"Now let's go make a fire." After he ate Mask lay down to go to sleep but, little did he know that the horde hunting him was less than a day's march away.

*******************Chapter One******************************

"Brother Carter help me catch those two little villians," a tall young mouse named Cooper said running after two dibbuns.
   Maximus the ring-leader stopped,"We're not likkle villyians, Cooper Whooper you'm be a bigga villyian."
  Esquilo a young squirrel piped up,"Yeah. We're notty villyians, we're likkle dibbuns."
   Brother Carter yelled across the orchard,"Mother Cregga do you think it's bath time?"
   "No,no baffs pwease we be goody," the dibbuns cried simultaneously.
   "Alright but only if you promise to be good." Brother Carter said sternly.
   "We pwomise. We pwomise."
   "Alright then, off with you" Cooper said making a scurry motion.

The two dibbuns ran away laughing and giggling merrily right into the arms of the badger mother."It's dinner time you two. Go wash your paws." As the Matthias and Methuseluh bells tolled dinner.

Rikkendo the Abbey Warrior patrolled Redwall's walls."You there who are you?" he called to a traveller.
   "Mask" the traveller replied,"Mask the Racoon. I come in peace."
   "Wullger open the gates" the Abbey warrior called.

To be finished later

321tumbler

Mattio

Thanks! I'm working on it in free time and BL

Redwaller

Awesome!

I see you took the name Maximus, which was used by AbbotAlf0805, which was then used by me in my fanfic. But you can use it, it's fine. You can take names from my fanfic if you want.

Mattio

thanks (I'm not good at names if I wrote a story without anything to look at the whole stpry wouldn't be good because these would be my names: Character 1, Character2 see where I'm getting)

Redwaller

Lol!

But you can always go on the net and find a site to find names.

Mattio

right forgot 'bout that