News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Guessing game!

Started by Kitsune, February 18, 2013, 07:45:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

I refuse to let you be correct!

Skye-chan?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Wot, wot!

"Get him! Grab that spy! I want his head!"
Basil chuckled. "What's the matter? Isn't your own head good enough? No, I don't suppose it is. Ugly-looking brute, aren't you?" -Basil to Cluny the Scourge (Redwall)

"The second you change "I can't" into "why not", you can do anything in the world."

Rainshadow

Ren-chan?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Blaggut

Nay, nay.

Skarzelelelelels?
~Just a soft space boi~

Rainshadow

Skarzsy-chan?

Lady Amber

Rainshadow

Wot-san?

Mhera

Eulaliaaa!

Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Rainshadow

Ren-chan?

The Mask

I say Nay!

Oliver Queen I hope, so I can kill him
Rain?
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Rainshadow

Masky 2.0?

Eulaliaaa!

Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Rainshadow

Merry-chan?