Ferrets
Weasels

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

SilentSam

;D~~~~Silent~~~~Sam~~~~Squirrel~~~ ;D
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D
Cicha sam jest najlepszym redwall znaków!

Hickory

Those flippin' ferrets, wot wot!
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Romsca

Maudie

ROMSCA!! I haven't seen you around in a while!

Anyway, I agree, ferrets for the win!

"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Ungatt Trunn

II'm still gunna have to say Stoats: they seem to have greater abilities as a leader (if you compare Badrang to Ferhago, Badrang didn't need to put his servants under fear of death if they disobeyed him: and if you think about it, Badrang was able to get whole lother more done compared to Ferhago). Also, they just seemed generally smarter and more of a threat to the good side.

BTW, it's great to see ya again, Romsca! :D

Life is too short to rush through it.

Maudie

It appears that in my former activity I voted for stoats.
Well, I can support that!
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Hickory

Honestly, ferrets are just as good as weasels. As Ungatt said, weasels commonly use threat of death t secure loyalty. Same with ferrets, take Swartt for example. As a matter of fact, he went beyon threat and outright killed several horde members (taking into account just how many he had at the time of supposed mutiny, it didn't matter). At the same time, Zigu easily secured loyalty through what might have been persuasion.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Sagetip, the hare on December 23, 2014, 04:27:48 PM
Honestly, ferrets are just as good as weasels. As Ungatt said, weasels commonly use threat of death t secure loyalty. Same with ferrets, take Swartt for example. As a matter of fact, he went beyon threat and outright killed several horde members (taking into account just how many he had at the time of supposed mutiny, it didn't matter). At the same time, Zigu easily secured loyalty through what might have been persuasion.
Yea, that's why I think stoats, in a certain sense, are the best: they don't need to use dire threats or kill off several of their horde members as an example: they're good with words, and they're able to secure more loyalty from their followers as they aren't under the constant fear of death if they "mess up".

Life is too short to rush through it.

Mhera

Someone in Taggerung should've told Gruven that stoats are supposed to be smart and good leaders.

Ferrets are coolest.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Izeroth

I like stoats, and I've no idea why.

Eulaliaaa!

I would have to say ferrets, because I used to have two pet ferrets. They were absolutely adorable, but I gave them away because they were just too much work. I know ferrets are way different in the Redwall world, but I still like them.
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.