News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Gabe The Warrior's Art

Started by Gabe The Warrior, May 02, 2013, 11:04:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gabe The Warrior

Hi, for those of you who don't know who I am, my name is Gabe the Warrior or Gabe Martin. I'm a young artist aspiring to be a graphic designer, and possibly create some of my own fictional stories and games. I love game concepts and art, and I hope you enjoy all of my works. I do simple sketches to 3D sculptures and design (that is when I have the materials for 3D work, which I usually don't have and can only acquire through school). Personally, I prefer to draw digitally and traditionally. I love various types of paints ranging from tempura, oil, and acrylic paints, especially watercolor. I hope to grab the attention of many with my works and use it to further myself in my future career. What you will be seeing/see here is mostly digital paintings and sketch work, because that's what I can do for the moment. Enjoy and look forward to my art!

Standards
- Currently, I will only draw characters from "Redwall (Matthias)" to "Mariel of Redwall" and any fan characters.
- I'll allow for two people to sign up for an art trade with me, and don't expect me to finish anytime soon please... ^^;
- I have a limited schedule, please be nice!
- It's first come first serve, so if you want a spot, pm or just say you want to art trade with me on the topic.

Current Art Trade List:
1. Romsca (Pending Request)
2. Rainshadow (Finished)

My Request by #
1. Skragg the Weasel (Redwall)
2. Mattimeo (Mattimeo)

I'll be adding details soon..

""...Nobody outsmarts Cluny. I've won, and you have both lost." The Foxes clasped their claws. They knelt, whimpering pitifully. Cluny stood over them, enjoying his power as judge..."Take these miserable turncoats out of my sight..." Shrieking and screaming for mercy, the foxes were dragged away..."

Gabe The Warrior

So here is my artwork, mostly sketches though. I've been practicing trying to draw for a while now. These images are way old. I have newer updates I'll upload another time. For now Enjoy! Sorry for the bad quality.

This last image is a character I created, a random mouse named Wallace of Redwall.
""...Nobody outsmarts Cluny. I've won, and you have both lost." The Foxes clasped their claws. They knelt, whimpering pitifully. Cluny stood over them, enjoying his power as judge..."Take these miserable turncoats out of my sight..." Shrieking and screaming for mercy, the foxes were dragged away..."

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Gabe The Warrior

Thanks, I'm inspired by many people. Ever heard of Chichapie and Kobbs?

Leatho Shellhound

Quote from: Gabe The Warrior on May 03, 2013, 03:13:30 AM
Thanks, I'm inspired by many people. Ever heard of Chichapie and Kobbs?

Your welcome, And yes I have, he/she is very good.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Rainshadow

Those are so cute!  They're awesome!

Oh, and by the way, welcome to the forum, Gabe!  I'm Rain, another artist/writer/musician/slightly insane person.  ;D
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Norham Waterpaw

Wow, you know, I never expected such awesome artists to be on the forum, but I was WRONG! Btw, my head just exploded.
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Shadowed One

Wow, those are GREAT! GOOD JOB! I can't wait to see more.
Martin the Warrior is way more epic than Mickey Mouse. Anyone who says otherwise is insane, or just wrong.

"I'm languishing in heroic obscurity!"-Doc

Redwaller

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Kitsune

LOL, your head exploded, Norham? ;D

Great work, Gabe!!

Romsca

Quote from: Gabe The Warrior on May 03, 2013, 02:48:26 AM
So here is my artwork, mostly sketches though. I've been practicing trying to draw for a while now. These images are way old. I have newer updates I'll upload another time. For now Enjoy! Sorry for the bad quality.

This last image is a character I created, a random mouse named Wallace of Redwall.

THAT IS THE BEST REDWALL PICTURE I HAVE EVER SEEN!!!

*catches breath after screaming*

Will you take requests? ;D

Maudie

Ooh, yes, please do! These are awesome! Please oh please oh please oh please take requests?
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Shadowed One

Martin the Warrior is way more epic than Mickey Mouse. Anyone who says otherwise is insane, or just wrong.

"I'm languishing in heroic obscurity!"-Doc

Romsca

Is is just me, or can I see some Fire Emblem influence in his clothes design? ;D