News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Post here if....

Started by Tam and Martin, May 04, 2013, 10:17:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tam and Martin

Post here if you are not an artist (as in you are not a drawer or don't draw pictures you post on the forum).

Tam and Martin!

P.S. Hope no one minds this idea we have alot of artists on this forum so.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Ungatt Trunn

Life is too short to rush through it.

Buzz_Bumble

Me neither - I can't even draw a straight line.  :)

Romsca

Not even with a straightedge?

(shouldn't be posting here, but I just felt like I had to say that ;))

Buzz_Bumble

Actualy I can freehand draw a straight line and close to a perfect circle ... I'm very picky about things, so although it may not look straight to me, most people wouldn't notice even with a ruler. :)

I do modify some images in Adobe Illustrator and less often Photoshop, but I can't really draw from a blank canvas. I used to sketch spaceships, cars, and even cartoon characters like The Flintstones, but that was a long time ago.

Drawing on the computer with a mouse is near impossible. What I used to do was enlarge images on a photocopier, trace the outlines onto graph paper with tiny squares, and then use the squares on the graph paper to draw them on the computer ... pixel by pixel. I used to call it "hand-scanning" them. :) It took ages to finish an image, but they looked great when done and coloured in. Unfortunately they're all on old Amiga floppy disks that I can no longer read, but I do still have the graph paper versions in a storage box.

Ungatt Trunn

I can draw a little bit, but my works look very...weird :P

Life is too short to rush through it.

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn on May 09, 2013, 05:48:05 PM
I can draw a little bit, but my works look very...weird :P

I know...I tried to draw a horse, and it looked.......Bad.