News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Would you Rather?

Started by martins#1fan, July 18, 2011, 10:30:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

Ooh, that's a hard one!  Um, probably ice skating, 'cause I never get to do that.

Would you rather play polo or Marco Polo?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Cornflower MM

Marco Polo.

WYR have a cat or a dog?

Rainshadow

Cat!  So much quieter and calmer.  ::)

Would you rather have a pet bird or rodent?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

CaptainRocktree

Pet bird :D

Would you rather be a Mouse or badger?
Not all those who wander are lost.
J.R.R Tolkien

Cornflower MM

Mouse.

WYR Have a computer or a laptop?

Rainshadow

Computer!  Laptops stink!

Would you rather have access to every movie in existence, or every TV show?

Cornflower MM

Movie.

WYR Spend a day with an aunt (And cousin and aunt's mom and aunt's mom's sister) OR spend a day with a sibling? (Even an imaginary one)

Tam and Martin

Dunno really.

WYR eat a frog or a crayfish?

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

James Gryphon

Frog. I'm deathly allergic to shellfish.

Would you rather have a pet cougar that acts like a housecat, or a cat that acts like a wild cougar?
« Subject to editing »

Jasper

a pet cougar that acts like a housecat, that's a no - brainer  ;)

Would you rather have a pepsi or a sprite?

James Gryphon

Well, I'm not so sure that it is. Any time a house cat is careless with its claws, or gets tired of your petting it and nips at you -- that'd be a mauling coming from a cougar. If nothing else, your furniture would be ruined in no time flat and you'd have a fortune of a food bill. ;) Antisocial or not, a cat is very small and can't do too much harm.

To answer your question, Sprite. I'm not so much a fan of dark cola drinks, although I will drink them on occasion.

Would you rather lose the ability to taste sweetness and bitterness, or sourness and saltiness?
« Subject to editing »

BadgerLordFiredrake

My God that's hard.

If it were sweetness and saltiness or bitterness and sourness, I'd choose the first...

I'll have to say sweetness and bitterness, since I can still enjoy steak :D

WYR go blind in an eye or go deaf in one ear and severely lose your hearing in the other?
baby turtle forever

Jasper

Go blind in one eye. My friend lost an eye to a stick when running through the woods as a kid and he can drive and see fairly well.

Ah you're right Gryphon, I didn't think about it that way at all,  :). I was thinking of a tame guard - dog like cougar, I amend my previous decision ;)

Would you rather eat 3 meals of pineapple a day and nothing else forever or eat 3 meals of grapes a day and nothing else forever?

BadgerLordFiredrake

3 meals of grapes a day, since they have more variety and you can make other things with them more easily (e.g. jello, juice, wine)

WYR not be able to access the internet for a week or not be able to read for a week?
baby turtle forever

James Gryphon

You guys post too fast; I kept answering your questions, just to find that someone else already responded.  :)

On the taste thing: I wanted to split those up as evenly as possible, so that it would actually be a tough question; I didn't want just a gimmie. ;)

For the eye/ear question: I think the eye. I can wear a really cool black eyepatch on top of it, and maybe get a contact lens for the remaining one. It would be extremely hard for me to have my sense of hearing, and thus my ability to listen to music or such, curtailed.

For the grape/pineapple question: I'm assuming nutrition isn't a factor. I like grapes better day-to-day, but I think pineapples can be prepared in more different fashions, so if I had to pick one forever I think I'd go with them.

For the internet/reading thing: I've done both, actually, even simultaneously. Giving up Internet access was harder for me.

---

Would you rather have to stay indoors for the rest of your life, or forced to live outside for the rest of your life?

In the case of the first one, you would be able to go outside, but only for fifteen seconds or so at a time. (This allows you to get into a car or something, so you can move from one building to another.) In the case of the second one, you would be allowed to stay in a tent, but you couldn't enter buildings.
« Subject to editing »