Minecraft World Painter: Something That Could Help a Minecraft Redwall Server

Started by CrazyPug37, May 10, 2013, 01:39:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrazyPug37

Note: What follows is not advertising or spam.

Staff: Move this wherever you want to if it is in the wrong section.

Let's begin.

My brother is an avid Minecraft player, and goes on often.  Recently, he downloaded an interactive map generator, called World Painter.  While walking past his laptop to get colored pencils for an art project I was working on, I noticed his desktop background had a map that he had created on it.  There were a few islands, and a huge lake in the middle of a large land mass.  The lake reminded me of the large lake where Urthwyte lived on, and where Castle Marl was located on.

That got me thinking.

I recall a few posts about a "Redwall Abbey Minecraft Server".  I thought maybe it would be a good idea for someone to construct a map on Minecraft World Painter with the likeliness of Mossflower and the rest of the Redwall world.  Many of the Redwall books have maps before the story begins to show where everything takes place.  That would make it very easy to make a complete Redwall map.

This is a picture of what it looks like.

Link to Download:

http://www.worldpainter.net/

This seems like an interesting idea.
South Africa, Namibia, Zimbabwe, Botswana, Seychelles, Malawi, Guinea, Equatorial Guinea, Mauritius, Madagascar, Congo, Gabon, Togo, Burkina Faso, Western Sahara

Afrika United

Rusvul

Gears is running a Minecraft Redwall server, we already have the map mostly constructed, using the Eldaria Island map, I doubt that we will be restarting the map to use World Painter, but thank you for the idea, there is a decent chance it will help in this or another Redwall Minecraft project. If you are a minecraft player, I suggest that you check out the Redwall Mi ecraft Serverthread in Cavern Hole.