News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Redwall book

Started by Thomas Barkshield, June 03, 2013, 05:47:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thomas Barkshield

This fanfic I have been making is far from complete (Only about a paragraph in) but expect regular updates.  

Well, here it is:
It was a fine summers morn, the sun was high and so were spirits at Redwall abbey. Today was a special day, for it was the eve of the first day of summer. One certain mouse, a little scamp named Tom, was taunting his friends to chase him while he jumped over everything in his way including the sleeping brother John. However, in his haste he did not notice the abbey wall he was speeding towards and smacked headfirst into it. "Insolent young dibbun." said Romsca, the badger mother. " how many times do I have to tell you, when one of your elders try's to make you take a bath, you do not run away from them!" Romsca was a stern mistress, but Tom knew she had a soft spot in her heart for him. Despite this incident most of the occupants of the sandstone house were having a wonderful time, with the  usual merrymaking that one has during a celebration of such proportions as this one. Despite the merriment at Redwall abbey, not more than a few miles away a group of vermin at least 3 score strong was making their way towards the house of peace. Low on rations and with even lower morale, they trudged onward to their destination. Back at the abbey, Tom was stuck in the dormitories due to his misbehaving. But a plan was forming in his head, one that would be flawless!

Shadowed One

Sounds......interesting. :-\
Martin the Warrior is way more epic than Mickey Mouse. Anyone who says otherwise is insane, or just wrong.

"I'm languishing in heroic obscurity!"-Doc

Gnoflet

Shut him up or shut him down.
Normal is just a setting on your dryer.