News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Russano's Art and Requests

Started by Russano the Wise, June 08, 2013, 11:14:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Russano the Wise

Quote from: CaptainRocktree on July 02, 2014, 07:17:00 PM
Thank you Russano! But is there a time when you expect it will be ready?
That can vary a lot. Right now there is one other request in front of yours that I'll finish first and then work on yours. It will probably be a week or two before I post yours, but that could change.
"But if you really love your friends, they're never really gone. Somewhere they're watching over you and they're always there inside your heart." -Martin the Warrior

CaptainRocktree

Quote from: Russano the Wise on July 02, 2014, 11:48:48 PM
Quote from: CaptainRocktree on July 02, 2014, 07:17:00 PM
Thank you Russano! But is there a time when you expect it will be ready?
That can vary a lot. Right now there is one other request in front of yours that I'll finish first and then work on yours. It will probably be a week or two before I post yours, but that could change.
Ok cool! As long as it is finished im good! I wont be able to access the forums a lot in the next few days but i will try to keep up too date! :)
Not all those who wander are lost.
J.R.R Tolkien

Russano the Wise

It's going to take longer than I thought to finish my requests. This is turning out to be a very busy month for me and I don't have as much time for drawing. So I probably won't be able to finish and post my drawings until things settle down a bit which should be sometime around the first or second week of August.
"But if you really love your friends, they're never really gone. Somewhere they're watching over you and they're always there inside your heart." -Martin the Warrior

CaptainRocktree

Not all those who wander are lost.
J.R.R Tolkien

Russano the Wise

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Russano the Wise

Leatho Shellhound

Neat! I like how you drew his sword.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

rachel25

*dies*
HE IS BLOOMING AWESOME! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

Russano the Wise

Quote from: Leatho Shellhound on July 30, 2014, 05:14:13 PM
Neat! I like how you drew his sword.
Thank you!

Quote from: rachel25 on July 30, 2014, 05:44:19 PM
*dies*
HE IS BLOOMING AWESOME! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!
Thanks, Rachel! Glad you like him!

rachel25

Like him? I love him!  ;D
Is it possible to ask for another request? If so........

Name: Magnus
Speices: otter
Weapon(s): sling, dagger, and sword...
Appearance: Is tall, and slender, but also quite muscular. Has grey eyes, and light brown fur. 
Clothes: and black knee high boots.
Personality: argumentative, rebellious, thinks he's always right. And hates it when he's wrong. Pretends to be older than he actually is when he meets new people. Lies all the time, and would lie even if proven that he's lying.
Other: Is the only son of the Skipper of Otters at Redwall. And has only very left the Abbey with the crew, never by himself. But would never admit that.

Russano the Wise

Leatho Shellhound

Would you like to do an art trade?
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Russano the Wise

Yeah! What would you like me to draw? Give me a bit to think of something I'd like you to draw.