News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Russano's Art and Requests

Started by Russano the Wise, June 08, 2013, 11:14:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Russano the Wise

Here is Aislinn for Jukka.

And here is a rock painting of a house that I did as a Christmas present for my sister

Front view:

Back view:
"But if you really love your friends, they're never really gone. Somewhere they're watching over you and they're always there inside your heart." -Martin the Warrior

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Russano the Wise

"But if you really love your friends, they're never really gone. Somewhere they're watching over you and they're always there inside your heart." -Martin the Warrior

Rainshadow

Awesome!  And that rock is very cute.  ;D
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Lady Ashenwyte

Nice rock!  :) Are you still free for a request?
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Russano the Wise

Quote from: Rainshadow on January 24, 2015, 01:34:37 AM
  Awesome!  And that rock is very cute.  ;D
Thanks!

Quote from: Lord_Ashenwyte on January 24, 2015, 08:09:52 AM
Nice rock!  :) Are you still free for a request?
Thank you! And, yes, I am.

Wot, wot!

Great job! Thosesht are really cool!   :D
"Get him! Grab that spy! I want his head!"
Basil chuckled. "What's the matter? Isn't your own head good enough? No, I don't suppose it is. Ugly-looking brute, aren't you?" -Basil to Cluny the Scourge (Redwall)

"The second you change "I can't" into "why not", you can do anything in the world."

Wot, wot!

Oops! Those are  really cool   :)
"Get him! Grab that spy! I want his head!"
Basil chuckled. "What's the matter? Isn't your own head good enough? No, I don't suppose it is. Ugly-looking brute, aren't you?" -Basil to Cluny the Scourge (Redwall)

"The second you change "I can't" into "why not", you can do anything in the world."

Russano the Wise

Thank you, Wot! And, just a little tip, but if you make a mistake in one of your posts you can hit the white modify button in the upper right corner to fix it instead of double-posting.  ;)

Hickory

Hey!

Writing a fanfiction, so if you could get me some art that you be great.

Name: Fardan
Species: Wildcat
Weapon: Rapier
Appearence: Normal

Is that enough?
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Russano the Wise

Sure, I can draw that for you, Sage, but I'd like to know what Fardan's gender is and what does s/he wear? That should be enough information then.

Jukka the Sling

Aislinn looks awesome! Thank you so much! :D

(And the rock painting is amazing too!)
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Russano the Wise

Thanks, Jukka! Glad you like it!

Hickory

Name: Fardan
Species: Wildcat
Weapon: Rapier
Appearence: Normal

He has green eyes, and a ready-to-go posture. He usually keeps his weapon sheathed.

Need any more
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.