News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Forum Two Year Anniversary Celebration

Started by Matthias720, June 09, 2013, 04:04:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matthias720

Huzzah! The forum is now two, and it is time to celebrate! Pull up a chair to the spread the good Friar has set before us. But first the grace.

From season to season, friendships made
And many life-path choices made
We welcome all to celebration table
Now eat heartily all that you are able
Fling forth Abbey gate wide open
Let this wonderful feast now begin

When you have had your fill of fine vittles, stop by our Anniversary discussion topic to reminisce over stories and memories.

W0NWILL

Pass around the strawberry cordial, mates. Let's get this feast started! Here's to a wonderful forum anniversary!

Redwaller

It's been over a year since I joined, and I have greatly enjoyed my sojourn. I hope that I will enjoy the company of these dear members for years to come.

Russano the Wise

Hooray! Two years! I know I've only been here a few days but I have really enjoyed my time on here so far and hope to spend many more enjoyable hours on this forum. 
"But if you really love your friends, they're never really gone. Somewhere they're watching over you and they're always there inside your heart." -Martin the Warrior

Tam and Martin

Hooray! Two years! Well done! It has been a pleasure knowing all of you!

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

phoenixfoden

2 years old! Its been nearly a year ive been here and ive enjoied every second of it,thanks guys!

Duxwing

Burr-aye, there's two feasts afoot, and oi'm gonna have both!

*descends into the cellars and returns with a keg of October Ale upon his shoulder*

Chug it dun, lads 'n lasses!

-Duxwing

Rainshadow

Whoa, you mean I joined EXACTLY one year after this forum was started?  :o  How cool is that?!  My one year anniversary is on the two year anniversary!  Drinks all around!  *Passes out raspberry cordial*
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Tam and Martin

Quote from: Rainshadow on June 09, 2013, 10:25:47 PM
  Whoa, you mean I joined EXACTLY one year after this forum was started?  :o  How cool is that?!  My one year anniversary is on the two year anniversary!  Drinks all around!  *Passes out raspberry cordial*
Really that is so neat! My one year of being on here will be on September 9th when I registered.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

DanielofRedwall

Two years! Whoop! Thanks everyone for making this such a great place to visit, I have some great memories of this place.

Now...

*Drinks entire mug of October Ale and refills it*
Received mostly negative reviews.

Blazemane

I came to these forums only a few months ago on account of a trifle, so...

Trifle anyone? Maybe I actually got it right this time!

Icefire

*Raises glass* To the forum! May Redwall live on in our hearts and minds for many years to come!
*sips some cordial*
Hmm.....I'll have my two year anniversary as a member in just three weeks! (And one day...)
Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!

rachel25

I'll drink to that *Raises tankard of cowslip cordial* I love this Forum *Starts eating everything edible in sight*  :P

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Aye, 'ere'z tae ze forum, may ve look back on ze pazt fondly an' look forward tae vot iz tae come vith 'ope an' 'eart!
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Romsca

Quote from: rachel25 on June 10, 2013, 03:13:27 PM
I'll drink to that *Raises tankard of cowslip cordial* I love this Forum *Starts eating everything edible in sight*  :P

I'll drink to that, too!

*raises tankard overflowing with seaweed grog*

*drinks seaweed grog*

A little bit later...

*is drunk*

Hic! These are some... hic! good drinks you... hic! have... hic!