Child of Snow: a Tale of Redwall feedback

Started by AnnaofRedwall, June 12, 2013, 07:10:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AnnaofRedwall

I'd really like it if you've read the story I'm writing if you could give me some pointers and such here! Thanks a ton. :)
~AnnaofRedwall

PS: this should be the link to the actual story, I think http://redwallabbey.com/forum/index.php?topic=4171.msg193723#msg193723
I hate it when a package says 'easy open' and you need a scissors, a knife, a crowbar, a gun, and a light-saber to open it.

KitrallStreamrippler

I love it! You have a very intriguing style. Keep the good work, Anna!
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

rachel25

I've only read the Prolouge and it reminds me a bit of Elaila  ;) but it's nicely written I will be reading some more I'm just a bit busy at the moment  ;D

AnnaofRedwall

of all the story, i like the prolouge best!
I hate it when a package says 'easy open' and you need a scissors, a knife, a crowbar, a gun, and a light-saber to open it.

AnnaofRedwall

when i wrote that part my creative juices were really flowing...  ;D

AnnaofRedwall