Girls Vs. Guys Official Topic

Started by Redwaller, June 18, 2013, 02:38:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

102, no, no, only my teammates may post.  And all my teammates are female.  Shoo.  *Shoos Morgazath away with hands*
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Morgazath

"The power of darkness is mine. At last I am free to reign destruction as I please. This world will be consumed, and you will be crushed. I am Mozaru, Lord of Night and Shadow." -Excerpt from The Chronicles of Light and Darkness. (A book I'm writing.)

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Morgazath

"The power of darkness is mine. At last I am free to reign destruction as I please. This world will be consumed, and you will be crushed. I am Mozaru, Lord of Night and Shadow." -Excerpt from The Chronicles of Light and Darkness. (A book I'm writing.)

Rainshadow

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Morgazath

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Morgazath

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Morgazath

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Morgazath