AbbeyCraft - The Redwall + Minecraft project

Started by cryptopur, June 20, 2013, 09:31:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VedCassib

Quote from: LordTBT on March 01, 2014, 07:35:00 PM
I've put a lot of work into the interior myself.

I figured it was probably you who had done a lot of the work. Great job, it's coming along really well!

Captain Tammo

I was wondering if I could build a village? I have the spot already scouted out but haven't actually built anything there yet. It's exactly 8,000 blocks directly north of redwall, just past the northern mountains. I would keep the architecture as something you'd see in redwall but perhaps with some "highlander influence" similar to that of the Vikings?

Let me know!
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

cryptopur

Hi Captain Tammo - you can build a village there - you bet.
And when you think it's all ready to go and meets the requirements for a charter then let me know.
We'll double check and assuming everything is in order we can "officailize" it with and ender chest, a sanctuary, and link it into the transport system.

CaptainRocktree

Hey I was wondering if all the locations on the server on on the adv. map?
Also on the server when will the /warp (Place) get fixed?  ???
Not all those who wander are lost.
J.R.R Tolkien

Badrang101

I downloaded the world and it's amazing. the only thing is when I play in it for a little bit, the game crashes because it has run out of memory. any way to fix this?

Hickory

I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Izeroth

It's still running, I think, but it isn't very active. Quite a shame, but not surprising.

Hickory

MatthiasMan

Wait, so is the server still up and running? I'm kind of confused.

VedCassib

Quote from: MatthiasMan on February 26, 2015, 12:36:28 AM
Wait, so is the server still up and running? I'm kind of confused.

Yup, it's still running.

Hickory

I trie logging in to it, it's still at 1.7.2, I believe.

LordTBT

Very distressing news....something has happened to Salamandastron. The rear entrance (which involved a minecart) is now gone...so is the front entrance in the volcano...Trying to dig into the mountain reveals no sign of the previous construction that was done....I can't find anything!  ??? ??? Mods need to rollback Salamandastron and get it back to where it was.

cryptopur

LordTBT - do you know the last date that you saw this in tact?
That'll help us roll back the problem.