News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Faiyloe's art and Requests.

Started by Faiyloe, July 19, 2013, 09:18:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Russano the Wise

All of those look amazing! Great job!
"But if you really love your friends, they're never really gone. Somewhere they're watching over you and they're always there inside your heart." -Martin the Warrior

Osu

These look great! I'm especially impressed with the mousemaid OC in color (is that crayon? That's a hard medium to get anything good out of, IMO!) The colors are lovely, they complement each other and everything! Her pose is very nice, too; there's some movement in the pose but not enough to detract from the portrait feel it has. (I also really like her outfit.) (That's a pretty outfit.) (.....I want that outfit.)

The sketch just below that one is also pretty awesome, dynamic pose and I can see a definite story in there somewhere. Very nice.
Redwall is always open, its tables laden, to you and any of good heart.

Faiyloe

Thank you all of you.

@ Osu: I used oil pastels which I think are a little easier to use than cranes but not much. 
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

MeadowR

A great variety of pictures; I like the poses and choice of colouring. :)
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Redwaller

Tam and Martin

Awesome! I love Vilu's pose he is in.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

rachel25

WOW! Those are great! Um, I have a request if that's alright.  :)

Name: Cisza 
Species: mink
Weapon(s): sabre with bone handle, dagger.
Physical Description: is beautiful, but her beauty is ruined by the cruel look in her eyes. Has blacky, purple fur, and long sharp claws, which she sometimes uses as a weapon. Wears a navy blue tunic, and navy blue headscarf, and a gold necklace with a little green bottle full poison on it.
Personality: Is cruel, and merciless. enjoys other beasts upset. Will do any to get her own way.
Other: Is very skilled with a sabre, but is also an alright archer. And is a member of the corsairs.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Faiyloe

Thanks and Rachel I will do my best but it might take a while I am a little busy and Currently I still have three others which will take some time for me cuz they are all difficult things so I will have to put you at the bottom of my list.

Faiyloe

I am back sorry I have not been working on your art but I did make this

Klick here if you want to see it bigger
https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-gJCkjXckdlk/UytGnAxBqrI/AAAAAAAAARo/thW7sXDsUIE/w947-h577-no/Forum+redwall+art.png

It is a drawing as you can probably already tell of me and some of my friends from the cellar. Sorry if you are not in there I could not fit every one. It is not that I don't like you or that I forgot you just you can only fit some much on a page.

I wont tell you who is who just yet cuz I want to see if you can guess.

Jetthebinturong

I recognize Rus, Rain and TJ I think. Is the ferret Romsca? She's the only ferret on this websit e that I can think of.
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Faiyloe

Jukka the Sling

Hmmm. I think I recognize Rachel (she's that otter, right?), Gonff, Shade, Rusvul, TJ, and I guess that red squirrel is you, Faiy? Lol, a zombie pinata and an OITB. :D Who's the black squirrel?
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien