News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Faiyloe's art and Requests.

Started by Faiyloe, July 19, 2013, 09:18:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faiyloe

Well yes but now I have to sort out my life... I am still in the start of school scramble. When I get settled down, and find a way to wrestle the tablet from my little siblings before the batteries all die then I will let you know...  :-\  :P 
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Faiyloe on October 21, 2014, 12:27:52 AM
Well yes but now I have to sort out my life... I am still in the start of school scramble. When I get settled down, and find a way to wrestle the tablet from my little siblings before the batteries all die then I will let you know...  :-\  :P 

Okay.

Faiyloe

Here is a little Christmas picture I drew. There will be more on the way.

There will be more on the way of various Members I just have to get them uploaded/edited. 

The Skarzs

Very nice, Faiy! It's very cheery. :)

Quote from: Faiyloe on December 14, 2014, 03:36:51 AM
There will be more on the way of various Members I just have to get them uploaded/edited. 
Awesome! I wonder who they'll be. ;) ;D
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

MeadowR

Great style, and I like how well it stands out with the marker pen colouring. :)
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Faiyloe

Thanks guys here is Skarzles Claus.  ;D

The Skarzs

Heh heh ha ha ha! I like it, Faiy! :D
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Faiyloe

Faiyloe

Here is Snowball TJ (The title got cut out in the picture cuz all the others had bad resolution)

Edit:

And here is Cookie Blose

Rainshadow

These are so awesome!  :D  I love your art style.  ^-^
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Faiyloe

Thanks, I'll see If I can get more up and I am now open again for Requests. Only 5 at a time and only one per person unless it is a group shot. Note Group shots will be considered second priority and will take a really really long time. any animals not typical to the books can be done but I have to first figure out how to draw them (talking about that who wants to see a drawing of some turtles  ;D) So yah that that is the whole kit and caboodle or whatever the saying is...  :P Whats a caboodle?

Rainshadow

Speaking of requests, you possibly up for drawing a Christmasy doodle of me similar to the ones you've posted?  ;D

The Skarzs

Those last ones are really nice as well, Faiyloe. :)
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.