News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Faiyloe's art and Requests.

Started by Faiyloe, July 19, 2013, 09:18:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rusvul

I like the art things. Are you open to requests?

rachel25

@Sagetip. I have! I actually own the cookbook. Haven't used it yet though.

Rainshadow

Eeyyyyyyy, I was wondering if I could request a little doodle from ya?  I wanna draw my own prom dress (oh yes, I'm going all out with this ;D), but I wanted to see what it would look like with a tiny splash of colour and your own style (because honestly, I love your art style ^-^).  If I gave you a description, would you be willing to draw me in a dress?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Faiyloe

Yes and yes.  ;D Have at it. That goes for you too Russ (though I know next to nothing about steampunk so... yah. You've been warned)
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Jukka the Sling

I also have a request. Could you please do Lilianna from my crackfic? ;D

Description
She had dark brown, almost black fur, with a lovely sheen to it, and her headfur was a delicious honey-gold, braided in a long rope that nearly reached her footpaws. She wore a turquoise tunic which complemented her ocean-blue eyes, and her sandals were of the type worn by Redwallers, albeit with golden thread woven into the straps.
[close]

And don't forget her pearl-studded dagger. ;) ;D
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jukka the Sling

Haven't we already established that? ;D
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Faiyloe

Sure

That will be all the requests I'll be taking for now.

Leatho Shellhound

Quote from: Faiyloe on December 21, 2014, 04:19:36 AM
That will be all the requests I'll be taking for now.

That was a door in my face... JK

I'll ask when you're ready. :D You've been doing some mighty fine work. Nice to see you drawing once more.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Faiyloe

Thanks and I never stopped drawing. I just stopped uploading because it was a pain in the tail. Now I got a new phone so I can upload any pictures I take strait from there.  ;D And I think I can open the door just a crack and let you in. I'll do one more. but that's it.

Rainshadow

*Is unsure if I was let through the door before it shut*  I'ma just gonna go ahead and post the description anyway.

Dress design and stuff
  So, I pretty much based my dress off of a picture I found that had an awesome design:

Only my dress doesn't have any red on it.  No, I decided to have fun and say that it's sort of a grey-blue in colour, with the top part looking like a moving storm cloud, and the bottom having rain.  Like, literal rain pouring from the clouds.  The very bottom of the skirt is a darker blue-grey, and is basically a puddle.  Oh, and flashes of lightning sometimes come from the clouds, so there's that, too.  (The dress is enchanted so that the pattern is moving, so... yeah.)  Oh!  And also, another different thing is that I added sleeves coloured like the storm cloud.  They're the same type of sleeve as Jasmine's from Aladdin:

And I honestly don't care whether you draw me as human or an animal, but if ya wanna draw me as a human, I look pretty much like this picture, with light(ish) brown hair and sorta pale blue eyes:

[close]

Oh, hey, look... I thought it'd be a short description, but it turned out to be pretty long, with three reference pictures!  :P
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Faiyloe

That's great. I'll get on it right away.  ;D And reference pictures are great. I like it when people give me plenty of details to work with.  ;D

Leatho Shellhound

Oh thanks,

I was wondering if you could do me in my RA P costume?

Spoiler
As person I'm 6 foot light brown hair brown eyes. And as animal, an otter.

In dark over knee lederhosen, with blue shirt.

[close]
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Faiyloe

Sure I get on it... if I can figure out how to draw lederhosen (Or spell it :P)

Oh and here is you dress Rain. I had so much fun doing this.  ;D Hope you don't mind me adding a bit of creative licance and putting the rays of light shining threw the clouds.

Rainshadow

...Okay, yeah, that's way cooler than what I'd pictured.  :D  Lol, I may just be using that as a reference picture when I go to draw it myself!  :P  Thanks so much!  :D