The Price of Freedom
6 (42.9%)
Avenging Slavery
1 (7.1%)
Slavery and Vengeance
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 14

The Shade

They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Dag Downyfur

Name: Remus Lightfoot
Species: squirrel
Role: slave
Appearance: He has blue eyes, and because he was thin even before capture, as a slave he is skin and bones, with a gaunt face. His fur is dark and thick.
Clothing: He wears a ragged tunic and an old belt.
Weapons: Remus had a dagger that was confiscated from him when he was captured. Now his only weapons would be chains, if they were broken...
Personality: Remus acts defeated when the vermin are around, but he is actually determined to escape from the slavers. He is brave, but he needs some inspiration if he's going to stand up against the vermin.
History: he was born into a large family of wandering squirrels. One day they were ambushed by an even larger group of vermin and Remus was captured.
Other: I finally got my form up!! XP
Doctor Who is epic, so is Sherlock. And many other fandoms, but there's not enough room to list them all in my signature!
"I am and always will be the optimist, the hoper of far-flung hopes and the dreamer of improbable dreams." -Matt Smith

Faiyloe

I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Redwaller

Here's my slave character:

Dalvo
Name: Dalvo

Species: Fieldmouse

Role: Slave

Appearance: Dalvo has overlarge ears that slightly droop down. Her eyes are set in two perfect ovals, slightly lifted up, with long eyelashes in the corners. Her fur is a dirty blonde, going close to light brown. On her left arm, a claw mark crosses it horizontally, making three long, bright pink lines. She is rather short and lean.

Clothes: She wears a blue sleeveless dress that goes down close to her feet, which shows her scars clearly. Wooden sandals protect her feet from sharp and dangerous things that crowd her paths. On her head she wears a red bonnet.

Weapons: Being a slave, she does not carry any weapons, but she will probably have a few later on.

Personality: Dalvo is a quiet young mouse, and just started talking again after what happened to her. She hardly ever snaps at anybody, except when she is tired.

History: Dalvo lived in a quiet family for fifteen seasons, until one winter night, her home caught on fire, and she escaped alone, the rest of her family burning alive in the brazier. She then travelled on pathless to wherever fate may lead her. After two months of scavenging and running about, she stumbled across two shrews and a squirrel, who welcomed her in there midst. She lived with them for a year, travelling from place to place. Until the day they were captured by Bhorlag Crosseye.

Other: Dalvo keeps a hidden treasure somewhere(To be revealed).
[close]

Faiyloe

I took the squirrel character and I made her 16 but other than that your good.

Redwaller

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Faiyloe

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Faiyloe

Well now you have. All's well that end's well.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

swift paw

Name:  Gold rush
Species: Mouse
Role:Outlaw
Appearance: a shiny yellow almost golden coat .ware the black spots should be on a fox are completely white
Cloths: three golden tail-rings each possessing the power to show my mood by their color, a buffalo skin armor, and a tribal head peaces
Weapons:a steel dagger
Personality: Laid back, skeptical,kind, malicious when needed, sneaky
History:  Abandoned as a child he has been forced to fend for himself.  He sailed from the americas to Europe Looking for discovery. when he got to Europe he become an outlaw by continuously Stealing and many jail breaks .
Other: Umm apples?
geronimo!!!!!!!!

Faiyloe

Hi  swift paw. I would like to let you know that this RP is not very active at the moment but I suppose we could try and get it going again. Another thing I don't want any Vermin characters to be with the outlaws. Also this is set in the Redwall universe and not Earth. This is a Traditional Redwall RP.   

swift paw

Ah ok

the first thing is that gold rush is not necessarily Vermin. the thing about it being on earth I'm  shure  theres some undiscovered land in witch he could of come from.
geronimo!!!!!!!!

Faiyloe

Well he is a fox and I would prefer to keep this to the books. he could come from the east that is relatively unexplored or across the sea.