News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Hidden Within The Walls OOC and Sign up thread Part Two

Started by rachel25, October 01, 2013, 03:06:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rachel25

I'm gonna be starting a part two to this RP. For those who are in it, and want to continue to be in the RP, please say so here. And if you would like to join, please check out the old thread first, and if you want you may join. The second part won't be up until I get back so you have until the 28th.
Don't sign up till you read the description
Okay this RP is set at Redwall Abbey where the dibbun's choirmaster is organizing a musical of the life of Martin the Warrior. But one night when two young mice (b/c not just dibbuns are going to be in the musical) sneak out of their dormitory to rehears in the attic before the audition the next day. But when they reach the attic stairs a ghostly figure is floating down them. It was white from ear to tail and it's face was a clouded mist. The young mice screamed and ran to get help. But when they came back with some elders the figure was gone.
The Badgermum says the young mice had made it up but the Abbes/Abbot isn't so sure.
So will the musical be a success or will it end in disaster ,will the ghostly figure return again to haunt the Abbey further. And are the whisperings true? Has Martin the Warrior's ghost come back to haunt the Abbey or is the strange figure an impostor?

so here's the sign up sheet

Name:
Species:
Weapon:
Appearance:
Clothes:
Personality:
Other:

The Shade

To quote Hiag; "Zhounds major, Ah'll join!"

Name: Raggy the rascal
Species: Hare
Weapon: Dagger, claymore, fiddle
Apperance: Average height, not fat nor thin. He is fairly well muscled, due to working out everyday.
Personality: To sum most of it up; Food. Most beasts eat to live, but he lives to eat. Likes entertaining beasts with by playing a tune or two on his fiddle.
Other: Traveled from Salamandastron with Cie maybe? If not he was just a traveler who managed to find Redwall, and stayed, most probably because of the scoff.
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

rachel25

@Shade Accepted and it's Cien I missed a letter it means The Brave in something  ;D and yes he could have travelled with Cien  :) 

The Shade

Jukka the Sling

Do you have to post EVERY day? Because I might not be able to post on Sunday. And even though I get on every weekday, if I miss a day, is that a problem?
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

The Shade

Jukka the Sling

Okay, good. I'll be the Abbess then!

Name: Fern
Species: Hare
Weapon: Sling, dagger
Appearance: Black eyes and blondish fur.
Clothes: Habit.
Personality: Though a hare, Abbess Fern doesn't use the word "wot" and other typical hare stuff. Except when she's surprised or angry.
Other: Fern is married to a hare named Mycroft, and they have two kids: Mayflower (girl, about 6 seasons) and Brinkut (boy, about 4 seasons).
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

rachel25

@Jukka Accepted! And don't worry if you can't get on every day  ;) I was gone for three days while I was in an RP and I just had to caught up so it'll be fine  ;D

Jukka the Sling

The Shade

Well, we could do with a couple more people...

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Tae quote Shade quotin' mezelf, "Zoundz major, ah'll join!"

Name: Glirid (Or just Glire or Gliri)
Species: Dormouse
Weapon: A small stick that he calls "paw".
Appearance: A bit smaller than most of the other dibbuns
Clothes: The usual dibbun garb
Personality: Happy, fun; loves adventures and playing
Other: Likes apples
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Tiria Wildlough

I'll be the badgermum. :)

Name: Melina
Species: Badger
Weapon: Anything throwable. ;)
Appearance: Average height (for badgers :P) slightly plump.
Clothes: Habit and brown head scarf.
Personality: Loves dibbuns, but tends to be short-tempered. She is very protective.
Other: Grew up her whole life at Redwall.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

rachel25

@Hiag Accepted! hi sounds so cute I could die  :)
@Tiria Accepted!!! And I love her weapon  ;)
@Jukka I'm going to wait a few more days to see if anyone else is going to join, but don't worry we'll start soon enough  ;D

Jukka the Sling

Quote from: rachel25 on October 04, 2013, 02:50:23 PM
@Jukka I'm going to wait a few more days to see if anyone else is going to join, but don't worry we'll start soon enough  ;D

Okay! Also, to get more users we could do some advertising around the forum!  :D Like, in "The most random thread ever" or something.